Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Death Tier Eyebrows and Negative Tilt Eyes

another victim of hypergamy like every sub6 male in 2022.

never began for him.

"How old are you?“

"I don’t know, something between 17 and 40“

What? Send pic“

Negative canthal tilt isn't an unattractive trait.

His eyes are far apart and they're asymmetric, also shit eyebrows and no facial definition.

This JBW theorist mogs me so hard.

JBW will carry him with latinas and noodlewhores. Them Meghan Markle types love them a ginger too.

Yes it is
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

I think extreme tilts are unattractive, neg or pos.
Most statues of beautiful people have Negative canthal tilt.

It's become 'common knowledge' in the looksmaxx forums but I've never seen the science or reasoning or heard any attempts at counterpoints, I'm challenging it because if I never came across this community I would never think that negative canthal tilt is unattractive, it doesn't make sense.

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

I think extreme tilts are unattractive, neg or pos.
Most statues of beautiful people have Negative canthal tilt.

It's become 'common knowledge' in the looksmaxx forums but I've never seen the science or reasoning or heard any attempts at counterpoints, I'm challenging it because if I never came across this community I would never think that negative canthal tilt is unattractive, it doesn't make sense.
OIP 1
Blob

Children have naturally a neutral, or positive canthal tilt. Negative canthal tilt is normally only gained when the cheekbones start sagging.

Farzin Izadyar Superficial Deep
OIP 3

Or, the edge of the eye can start to sag due to the large fat pocket on that side.
OIP 4

Usually, people who don't eat a lot of solid food get sagging cheekboones as can be partially seen by the bone interaction between the cheekbone and jaw.

View attachment 687118View attachment 687119
Children have naturally a neutral, or positive canthal tilt. Negative canthal tilt is normally only gained when the cheekbones start sagging.

View attachment 687120View attachment 687121
Or, the edge of the eye can start to sag due to the large fat pocket on that side.
View attachment 687122
Usually, people who don't eat a lot of solid food get sagging cheekboones as can be partially seen by the bone interaction between the cheekbone and jaw.
When I was looking for examples of NCT I couldn't find any that weren't from old people or someone who clearly has a deformity, so this makes sense. I even thought to myself that I might be arguing for a hypothetical trait.