Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel death to all foids: i prefer to live in an all men world

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i cannot let go of the need for foid love and sex, but because of their racemixing, cheating, cheater beeeding, and other sins, i rather let go of them instead of being a cuck. my need for revenge is far higher than their need to me now. a genderless male brained postgenderism world is what i want. we can have birthing tech.

on one hand i'd want to have more foids than men but then again they would rise up against sub8 men and enslave them

on one hand i'd want to have more foids than men but then again they would rise up against sub8 men and enslave them
No, they won't. Foids obey any higher male authority. In 1950s Uruguay, 11 in 12 men died in war. Foids outnumbered men 30-1 in some neighborhoods. Still, men were in charge.

Last edited:
you do realize sexhavers would go insane due to lack of foids and intimacy
the world would fall apart
also what happens if the birthing tech fails?

you do realize sexhavers would go insane due to lack of foids and intimacy
the world would fall apart
also what happens if the birthing tech fails?
Put all foids in breeding barns and labor camps. No mercy, for they have shown none to us.

Ideal society, post genderism only focuses on the cultural soy theories though. I'm in favor of gene editing us to the point we don't desire sex and have a beautiful body with no distinct gender features. While we make women keep their libido and genetically alter foids into having higher libidos and publicly humiliate them for their natural urges like they do to us. That my friend is revenge. A taste of their own medicine.

Hehehe just like my custom title