Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debate, Do you leave manlet kingdom at 6 and up foot?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Since we got 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 and upwards, You may call yourself a man by then i once saw in a post.

Ive always wanted to be 6.2 or so, Other incels tells me 511 is at the cusp of leaving manlet kingdom, So basically semi manlet a bit taller but still not mogger height.

Alot of people i walk past are taller than me, Theres not a day where i dont get mogged just going outside, Sometimes its a foid sometimes its a man.

if ur over 5'10 u leave manlet kingdom

I think 6'1 is a good height. Being too tall seems uncomfortable like sitting in small cars and sitting on planes, I guess it equals out when you're drowning in pussy though

It's 5'10 actually

I am about 5'9.8" and I wear thick shoes + Dr. Shawls. I honestly almost never feel short except when I am in a gym on a college campus and even then I mostly feel average height.

When I go to work , go to a Walmart/grocery store etc. I actually feel taller than most people. Granted, I live in Texas , so most of the population here is Hispanic (mostly Mexican) and Asian , but I rarely ever feel short.

It is likely 5'9 without shoes, sneakers usually add about an inch to your height. It also depends on your age and location.

It's relative. Foids get tingles if their man can mog other men. Now I'd say 6ft is the manlet cutoff but it'll probably rise in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back