Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debunking IncelTears Gynocentric Statements

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17kluar/the_trend_continues/

Some of our friends from IncelTears believe that there is stuff missing on the right side for foids. Lets take a look at this.

GhostShmost :soy:: "He forgot to add be a virgin."

RegularManlet: Being a virgin is not mandatory for a foid to attract a life partner, it will make her less desirable, this weakened desirability will vary from person to person and culture to culture however even a really high body count will not stop a foid from being happy and finding partners while we rot on here. Personally even though I do not find it ideal I am still willing to compromise in the way of body count so long as it is not too high, as I could not be on the same level as a high body count foid.

GhostShmost :soy:: "He forgot to add don't have male friends."

RegularManlet: Male and female friendships are very rare and generally do not exist, there are exceptions however these friendships generally entertain orbiters or a man that could replace you, I would not disrespect my life partner by spending a large portion of my life with another foid and she should not do the same with me, to stick to the theme though having male friends again will not stop a foid from finding partners, most men will put up with this.

GhostShmost :soy:: "He forgot to add don't dress like a slut."

RegularManlet: She should not be dressing to attract other men if already in a relationship, societal standards for acceptable clothing has only been getting more and more liberal for decades now, while some may frown upon certain clothing choices such as myself, ultimately it is very acceptable and sometimes even encouraged so this will not hinder a foid from finding a partner.

GhostShmost :soy:: "He forgot to add have large breasts/butt."

RegularManlet: This is probably the most ridiculous claim of them all, while it is preferable for most men that you have large breasts and a large ass, this will hardly impact your ability to find a partner, being average in these departments is completely ok and socially accepted, some foids may have very small boobs and very small asses, I am sure this is not ideal for some men but for me personally and I think even alot of other men we actually like small breasts and a small ass, any size will do, ultimately this has virtually no effect most of the time and it is ridiculous to compare this to the plight of men.

GhostShmost :soy:: "He forgot to add be submissive."

RegularManlet: The stereotype of a nagging wife exists for a reason "better get home or the wife will kill me!" A wife not being submissive does not greatly detriment her ability to find a partner. The issue arises in that usually if a foid is not submissive to you in the first place then there probably will be no relationship, recently a user made a thread on here recently about a femdom relationship, he expressed how such a relationship with a dominant foid in the relationship would not last, ultimately this is a prerequisite for a happy lasting relationship otherwise there will be no relationship in the first place

GhostShmost :soy: "He forgot to add be natural but not too natural."

RegularManlet: I agree proper use of makeup is important for attracting a partner, you do not want it to look too fake however if you do not use makeup and you are not naturally very beautiful than you may be at a disadvantage compared to the rest of the competition, however this "natural" argument does not compare to the left side of list for men, once comfortable in a relationship foids will put in less effort for their appearance and the relationship will carry on as normal, however men still must maintain the other side of the list, if they do not then there is a risk the foid will find their partner becomes unattractive. The reason this risk is greater is 2 fold. 1. Foids have more options than men and 2. Foids have been initiating more divorces and breakups for nearly 200 years.

GhostShmost:soy: "He forgot to add don't be taller than them"

RegularManlet: This is a purely foid insecurity that most men do not really care about. I personally have no preference for the height of a partner, shorter is great, a heightmatch seems it would be really intimate, and taller also seems great. However the problem really stems from foids on this part, generally the foid being shorter than you is a prerequisite since they will not find you masculine and attractive, so really you are flipping a standard that is enforced by foids to favor them and make them appear as the victim. Also in terms of blackpilled incels alot of us understand the heightpill and because of this find the idea of a tall foid actually a good idea. Ultimately a foids height will only limit their dating options as much as they allow it to.

GhostShmost :soy: "He forgot to add don't speak without permission."

RegularManlet: Having frequently used this forum since my join date, despite this forum being a hotspot for mysogyny and shitposting, I can not recall seeing this sentiment echoed anywhere on this forum, men value an intelligent partner, that is there to check your worst impulses, we don't want a whipped dog. As well as the fact that foid empowerment is very popular in our culture right now, speaking out of line or something of the sorts will not stop a foid from finding a life partner.

GhostShmost :soy: "He forgot to add be a stay at home woman."

RegularManlet: Context here really matters, for better or for worse foids are more prominent in the workforce now, and it is very acceptable for a foid to not stay at home all the time, the idea of a stay at home woman arises when you fear she may be always out partying, these sorts of environments are generally not a place for a faithful partner to be man or woman.

Another user decided to weigh in too, they also think without the reasons above that foids will struggle to have a partner which just isnt the case.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: "Despite being a virgin, must be an expert at sex 24/7.

Regular Manlet: A majority do not expect a virgin to be a sex expert, this would fly completely in the face of logic, as a virgin myself I am more than happy to learn together with another virgin and I would be completely understandable in any sort of lack of experience, ironically I believe this user has completely limited foids to just a sexual object rather than another human being to live, cherish and understand.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: "Must naturally have a tiny waist, big hips and big boobs. But cannot have the type of BF percentage that curvy bodies have" (side note this guys punctuation/grammar is annoying)

RegularManlet: "I have touched on big ass/boobs already, however in terms of weight levels there are different preferences but I think overall a man can be very satisfied with a curvy foid or a skinny foid, if you are overweight to the point where curves become rolls then foids will struggle alot more however astonishingly enough a foid can still find a partner even when obese but it does become harder than being at a healthier weight.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: "Must be a houseslave but somehow magicallymake an income the same as his, only without ever leaving his side."

RegularManlet: There is no income standard for a foid at all, however again usually a foid making more than you will find you unattractive so something like this is a prerequisite for a foid to find a man attractive in the first place, most men are perfectly ok with splitting chores evenly, recently I have noticed a trend of foids that love to claim that they don't clean, rather they just perform well in bed, and these foids don't have any problem finding a relationship.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: More illogical gynocentric bullshit

RegularManlet: If we wanted a therapist which we do not we would just see a therapist and we do not expect our partners to read our minds, this argument seems entirely unfounded, the simpery is unreal from these 2 IncelTear users

Now we have 2 foids weighing in, lets see what they provide through the lived foid experience

tullia :foidSoy:: "Also maintain your skin hair and nails"

RegularManlet: This should probably be your basic modus operandi regardless of your relationship status, I can't believe I even have to explain this"

The rest of the points have been covered above already, lets see what this self proclaimed old landwhale roastie has to say :feelspuke:

Syntania :foidSoy::
Roz monsters

RegularManlet: Personally I prefer a foid without piercings, tattoos and weird colored hair. It is my personal preference, and that is before we even get into the statistics about foids who have piercings and tattoos.

Given all this it is understandable why piercings and tattoos are a red flag, despite this if you have a few piercings or tattoos this will absolutely not deter a majoirty of potential partners and ultimately a foid can find her life partner with tattoos, this is more of a prerequisite to a relationship in the first place, the odds a foid with piercings/tattoos/dyed hair will maintain faith in her relationship is lower.

In conclusion I think IncelTears users have an admirable and genuine cause of wanting things to be equal for everyone by highlighting the issues that foids may have, they didnt really try to take away from the coloumn from the men at all, however the issues foids face ultimately are minute in comparison to the male issues, the original meme posted rings true, it is very easy for a foid to get a life partner where as a man has to work towards and maintain multiple moving parts.

This is so true, IT foids are beyond stupid if they believe that this is just an "exaggeration"

High IQ. Unfortunately they will Dnr as always

This is so true, IT foids are beyond stupid if they believe that this is just an "exaggeration"
It's an overexaggeration to say this stuff affects their ability to find a partner, maybe they will not be able to tie down a chad or 2 meanwhile we are completely sexless.

Usually I find these bluepill arguments to be "technically true"

Yeah if you have small tits compared to big tits then your chances go from 95% to 90% (just example numbers but you get the point)
Meanwhile for men its alot harsher than that

High IQ. Unfortunately they will Dnr as always
Well I could try send it to the users or something but its pointless, these sorts of people love to stonewall and namecall, maybe one of their own users will post this on their subreddit (doubt it its not an edgy shitpost and its too high IQ) but I made it for people on here to read for shits and lols

Waste to argue with these people they are just as bad as the stormcucks here

Waste to argue with these people they are just as bad as the stormcucks here
I found it fun to create this thread even though they will never see it and even if they somehow did they would just dismiss with a comment like "no bitches?" :soy:

My actual standards:

• Is a woman.
  • Won't cheat on me.

Last edited:

View attachment 946854

Some of our friends from IncelTears believe that there is stuff missing on the right side for foids. Lets take a look at this.
View attachment 946856

RegularManlet: Being a virgin is not mandatory for a foid to attract a life partner, it will make her less desirable, this weakened desirability will vary from person to person and culture to culture however even a really high body count will not stop a foid from being happy and finding partners while we rot on here. Personally even though I do not find it ideal I am still willing to compromise in the way of body count so long as it is not too high, as I could not be on the same level as a high body count foid.

RegularManlet: Male and female friendships are very rare and generally do not exist, there are exceptions however these friendships generally entertain orbiters or a man that could replace you, I would not disrespect my life partner by spending a large portion of my life with another foid and she should not do the same with me, to stick to the theme though having male friends again will not stop a foid from finding partners, most men will put up with this.

RegularManlet: She should not be dressing to attract other men if already in a relationship, societal standards for acceptable clothing has only been getting more and more liberal for decades now, while some may frown upon certain clothing choices such as myself, ultimately it is very acceptable and sometimes even encouraged so this will not hinder a foid from finding a partner.

RegularManlet: This is probably the most ridiculous claim of them all, while it is preferable for most men that you have large breasts and a large ass, this will hardly impact your ability to find a partner, being average in these departments is completely ok and socially accepted, some foids may have very small boobs and very small asses, I am sure this is not ideal for some men but for me personally and I think even alot of other men we actually like small breasts and a small ass, any size will do, ultimately this has virtually no effect most of the time and it is ridiculous to compare this to the plight of men.

RegularManlet: The stereotype of a nagging wife exists for a reason "better get home or the wife will kill me!" A wife not being submissive does not greatly detriment her ability to find a partner. The issue arises in that usually if a foid is not submissive to you in the first place then there probably will be no relationship, recently a user made a thread on here recently about a femdom relationship, he expressed how such a relationship with a dominant foid in the relationship would not last, ultimately this is a prerequisite for a happy lasting relationship otherwise there will be no relationship in the first place

RegularManlet: I agree proper use of makeup is important for attracting a partner, you do not want it to look too fake however if you do not use makeup and you are not naturally very beautiful than you may be at a disadvantage compared to the rest of the competition, however this "natural" argument does not compare to the left side of list for men, once comfortable in a relationship foids will put in less effort for their appearance and the relationship will carry on as normal, however men still must maintain the other side of the list, if they do not then there is a risk the foid will find their partner becomes unattractive. The reason this risk is greater is 2 fold. 1. Foids have more options than men and 2. Foids have been initiating more divorces and breakups for nearly 200 years.

RegularManlet: This is a purely foid insecurity that most men do not really care about. I personally have no preference for the height of a partner, shorter is great, a heightmatch seems it would be really intimate, and taller also seems great. However the problem really stems from foids on this part, generally the foid being shorter than you is a prerequisite since they will not find you masculine and attractive, so really you are flipping a standard that is enforced by foids to favor them and make them appear as the victim. Also in terms of blackpilled incels alot of us understand the heightpill and because of this find the idea of a tall foid actually a good idea. Ultimately a foids height will only limit their dating options as much as they allow it to.

RegularManlet: Having frequently used this forum since my join date, despite this forum being a hotspot for mysogyny and shitposting, I can not recall seeing this sentiment echoed anywhere on this forum, men value an intelligent partner, that is there to check your worst impulses, we don't want a whipped dog. As well as the fact that foid empowerment is very popular in our culture right now, speaking out of line or something of the sorts will not stop a foid from finding a life partner.

RegularManlet: Context here really matters, for better or for worse foids are more prominent in the workforce now, and it is very acceptable for a foid to not stay at home all the time, the idea of a stay at home woman arises when you fear she may be always out partying, these sorts of environments are generally not a place for a faithful partner to be man or woman.

View attachment 946877
Another user decided to weigh in too, they also think without the reasons above that foids will struggle to have a partner which just isnt the case.

Regular Manlet: A majority do not expect a virgin to be a sex expert, this would fly completely in the face of logic, as a virgin myself I am more than happy to learn together with another virgin and I would be completely understandable in any sort of lack of experience, ironically I believe this user has completely limited foids to just a sexual object rather than another human being to live, cherish and understand.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: "Must naturally have a tiny waist, big hips and big boobs. But cannot have the type of BF percentage that curvy bodies have" (side note this guys punctuation/grammar is annoying)

RegularManlet: "I have touched on big ass/boobs already, however in terms of weight levels there are different preferences but I think overall a man can be very satisfied with a curvy foid or a skinny foid, if you are overweight to the point where curves become rolls then foids will struggle alot more however astonishingly enough a foid can still find a partner even when obese but it does become harder than being at a healthier weight.

canvasshoes2 :soy:: "Must be a houseslave but somehow magicallymake an income the same as his, only without ever leaving his side."

RegularManlet: There is no income standard for a foid at all, however again usually a foid making more than you will find you unattractive so something like this is a prerequisite for a foid to find a man attractive in the first place, most men are perfectly ok with splitting chores evenly, recently I have noticed a trend of foids that love to claim that they don't clean, rather they just perform well in bed, and these foids don't have any problem finding a relationship.

RegularManlet: If we wanted a therapist which we do not we would just see a therapist and we do not expect our partners to read our minds, this argument seems entirely unfounded, the simpery is unreal from these 2 IncelTear users

Now we have 2 foids weighing in, lets see what they provide through the lived foid experience
View attachment 946884

RegularManlet: This should probably be your basic modus operandi regardless of your relationship status, I can't believe I even have to explain this"

The rest of the points have been covered above already, lets see what this self proclaimed old landwhale roastie has to say :feelspuke:

View attachment 946886

View attachment 946889

RegularManlet: Personally I prefer a foid without piercings, tattoos and weird colored hair. It is my personal preference, and that is before we even get into the statistics about foids who have piercings and tattoos.
View attachment 946892
Given all this it is understandable why piercings and tattoos are a red flag, despite this if you have a few piercings or tattoos this will absolutely not deter a majoirty of potential partners and ultimately a foid can find her life partner with tattoos, this is more of a prerequisite to a relationship in the first place, the odds a foid with piercings/tattoos/dyed hair will maintain faith in her relationship is lower.

In conclusion I think IncelTears users have an admirable and genuine cause of wanting things to be equal for everyone by highlighting the issues that foids may have, they didnt really try to take away from the coloumn from the men at all, however the issues foids face ultimately are minute in comparison to the male issues, the original meme posted rings true, it is very easy for a foid to get a life partner where as a man has to work towards and maintain multiple moving parts.

Half of the list the IT user wrote is ridiculously easy to accomplish and the other half is delusional.

Real man, foids can have a triple digit body count and still be desired while being a male virgin past 16 is a death sentence. In today's messed up world, both female virginity and promiscuity are celebrated.
Both of this come from the assumption that men have any bargaining power over what their GF wears. The average normie in relationship is basically a slave to the foid. If he starts acting up and wants her to dress normally, she can replace him in a picosecond.
Both of these come to the assumption that most men have bargaining power in the relationship, which is provably wrong.
Not sure what this means.
Not that a foid would be attracted to a man shorter than her.
Bargaining power fallacy once more.

women don’t mind if their partner is unemployed if he’s chad

That's hilarious, how can they even say it's wrong? It's only the truth, they should admit it. Any toilet can get intimate within one day. For most non-chad/non-incel men, it would take weeks, even month to be able to get intimate with a toilet.

View attachment 946854

View attachment 946856

View attachment 946877

View attachment 946884

View attachment 946886

View attachment 946889

View attachment 946892

Just curious why you waste your time with that falied losers retards that will never read this anyway because of their attention spam

Real man, foids can have a triple digit body count and still be desired while being a male virgin past 16 is a death sentence. In today's messed up world, both female virginity and promiscuity are celebrated.
Yeah, i found a fair number of these points were more the flip case where it actually disqualifies a man rather than a foid, now I did mention that yes a virgin foid will have an EASIER time attracting men but you can still attract a wide variety of men even with an extremely high body count, its just harder to lose as a foid on this planet because for us men being a virgin (I am a 21 year old virgin) is a massive red flag.
Not sure what this means.
It means to look natural, but not the grotesque looking shit you see that is completely natural.

This is a popular example you may have seen before, ultimately I debunk it above but its not a completely moot point from the ITcuck
Not that a foid would be attracted to a man shorter than her.
Exactly, this was one of the ITcucks listed things that is more of a prerequisite for a succesful relationship, I don't mind a foid being taller than me at all but it's always the foids that are taller than me that have treated me the worst, you have to be in like the very top 1 percentile height of foids on the planet to have issues dating, and by issues I mean just a little less dating options, if you are a man and you are in the bottom 30 percentile of height you start to struggle greatly, again it's just hard to lose as a foid where it's alot easier to lose as a man and this is with an array of things.
Just curious why you waste your time with that falied losers retards that will never read this anyway because of their attention spam
Idk lol, I found it fun for a little and not much of a life here.

Yeah, i found a fair number of these points were more the flip case where it actually disqualifies a man rather than a foid, now I did mention that yes a virgin foid will have an EASIER time attracting men but you can still attract a wide variety of men even with an extremely high body count, its just harder to lose as a foid on this planet because for us men being a virgin (I am a 21 year old virgin) is a massive red flag.

It means to look natural, but not the grotesque looking shit you see that is completely natural.
View attachment 987640
This is a popular example you may have seen before, ultimately I debunk it above but its not a completely moot point from the ITcuck

Exactly, this was one of the ITcucks listed things that is more of a prerequisite for a succesful relationship, I don't mind a foid being taller than me at all but it's always the foids that are taller than me that have treated me the worst, you have to be in like the very top 1 percentile height of foids on the planet to have issues dating, and by issues I mean just a little less dating options, if you are a man and you are in the bottom 30 percentile of height you start to struggle greatly, again it's just hard to lose as a foid where it's alot easier to lose as a man and this is with an array of things.

Idk lol, I found it fun for a little and not much of a life here.
All right understanble, i am 21 virgin too , when somebody ask me I always lie

All right understanble, i am 21 virgin too , when somebody ask me I always lie
Yes, I used to like telling the truth and being truthful to who you are however with some stuff like virginity for example you just have to lie about it to normie men.

Yes, I used to like telling the truth and being truthful to who you are however with some stuff like virginity for example you just have to lie about it to normie men.
One time I told the truth and damm, some stupid ugly short bitch was reproaching that I don't have sex ,and that she has seen more pussy then me . This type of things make me want to become a scammer like Tate and just take money from normiescumb

The difference is simple, men have to possess lots of desirable attributes, primarily looks-related of course, in order to simply get a partner who's actually attracted to them (I'm not taking prostitution and betabuxx into account here for obvious reasons).

Women's desirable atributes only further increase their SMV, but they can still find a resonable sexual partner even if they'd be on par with the average incel as men.

Brutal Alzheimers pill, I had forgotten I had already posted ITT.

View attachment 946854

View attachment 946856

View attachment 946877

View attachment 946884

View attachment 946886

View attachment 946889

View attachment 946892

Good post but ITcels are too low iq to read.

Good post but ITcels are too low iq to read.
IT wont touch this and if they do the response won't be on my level, probably just a strawman or ad hominem