Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[decadepill] take the decade pill before it gets shoved down your motherfucking throat!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
As (probably) the oldest goddamned ugly freak here, i have a perspective that is totally unique.

I have seen MANY lonely decade pass.

(with no family, no irl frens)

Hint: THERE WERE NO "GOOD OLD DAYS!" (they all sucked!)

If you think your life sucks as a child - as a large percentage seems to be - then...

YOU SHOULD MAKE PLANS FOR A CONTINUATION OF SUCH!

yes. Things suck NOW.

And...

Things will continue to suck.

It's best TO GET USED TO IT!

THINK IN TERMS OF DECADES ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

HAVE A PLAN (of sorts) FOR YOUR OLD AGE!

BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SPENDING IT...

ALONE..

For example: i have dog, cats, garden, that requires me to stay alive for their benefit. A reason to live. I also collect valuable edible wild food/medical books to (hopium) improve my 'social value.'

A least, AFTER I'M DED, SOMEONE MIGHT BE GRATEFUL THAT I COLLECTED THEM.

Tldr...
Think in terms of decades, because you don't get many...

Tldr2...
JUST remember, your life will be over all too SOOM (so try to grab whatever shitty seeming enjoyment as you can. It will pass way too fast!)

Emba out!

Thank you for the advice Grandpa:feelsaww:

As (probably) the oldest goddamned ugly freak here, i have a perspective that is totally unique.

I have seen MANY lonely decade pass.

(with no family, no irl frens)

Hint: THERE WERE NO "GOOD OLD DAYS!" (they all sucked!)

If you think your life sucks as a child - as a large percentage seems to be - then...

YOU SHOULD MAKE PLANS FOR A CONTINUATION OF SUCH!

yes. Things suck NOW.

And...

Things will continue to suck.

It's best TO GET USED TO IT!

THINK IN TERMS OF DECADES ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

HAVE A PLAN (of sorts) FOR YOUR OLD AGE!

BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SPENDING IT...

ALONE..

For example: i have dog, cats, garden, that requires me to stay alive for their benefit. A reason to live. I also collect valuable edible wild food/medical books to (hopium) improve my 'social value.'

Tldr...
Think in terms of decades, because you don't get many...

Tldr2...
JUST remember, your life will be over all too SOOM (so try to grab whatever shitty seeming enjoyment as you can. It will pass way too fast!)

Emba out!
No

I can't really agree.. don't see the value of living a good life just to have some person take my achievements. I'd rather be a net taker from the world than a net provider. Can't stand the thought of people getting an advantage from my existence. I've been at such a disadvantage in the world that it is only fair for me to not care.

I can't really agree.. don't see the value of living a good life just to have some person take my achievements. I'd rather be a net taker from the world than a net provider. Can't stand the thought of people getting an advantage from my existence. I've been at such a disadvantage in the world that it is only fair for me to not care.
I understand

And

I completely

Get you pov

I flip from...

Set a DEADMAN switch TO BLOW UP EVERYTHING to

Bury everything so the archeologists of the future...

Can benefit

From my life...

Either, help a rando, or help a rando.... Because no one irl deserves it.

In tbe END....

I figure it doesn't matter

How do we take the decadepill?

thanks for the advice old man:dab:
jojo GIF
Im so sorry

Last edited:
My advice would be, if you guys have plans to do something in your life, do it now while you are young and still have the energy, also enjoy in things you like because as you get older you stop enjoying and caring for 99 percent of things. Only thing i enjoy now is peace and quiet.

over for me. I'm 27. best I can get now if I betabuxxed hard is a thoroughly used subhuman slut that will cuck me :feelscomfy: agepilled as fuck tbh

My advice would be, if you guys have plans to do something in your life, do it now while you are young and still have the energy, also enjoy in things you like because as you get older you stop enjoying and caring for 99 percent of things. Only thing i enjoy now is peace and quiet.
I am willing to make a lot of noise to make it more quiet...
over for me. I'm 27. best I can get now if I betabuxxed hard is a thoroughly used subhuman slut that will cuck me :feelscomfy: agepilled as fuck tbh
Bro, it was ovER for you a decade ago

Last edited:
Are you supposed to get smarter as you get old? I feel like I reached my peak some years ago and my intelligence has been in decline ever since :feelsbadman:

very brutal decadepill brocel, I'm sorry you have to live like this, it's beyond over for us on here:dafuckfeels:

Are you supposed to get smarter as you get old? I feel like I reached my peak some years ago and my intelligence has been in decline ever since :feelsbadman:
Good question!

Not necessarily! Most motherfuckers just "get older" not wiser. However, as a 'cel, wtf ELSE are you supposed to do? All you CAN DO is get smarter

Not like it CHANGES ANYTHING!

(You just notice more reality.)

It's called...

Morealism. (Precious rare new term)
very brutal decadepill brocel, I'm sorry you have to live like this, it's beyond over for us on here:dafuckfeels:
Stop pretending you are exempt!

Good question!
:feelsautistic:
Not necessarily! Most motherfuckers just "get older" not wiser. However, as a 'cel, wtf ELSE are you supposed to do? All you CAN DO is get smarter

Not like it CHANGES ANYTHING!

(You just notice more reality.)

It's called...

Morealism. (Precious rare new term)
I actually googled that term just now. Over for my brain :feelsrope:

OP is the ultragodcel,you will be in the incel pantheon after passing away

Stop pretending you are exempt!
hmm interesting response... its almost like you have some hostility towards me... interesting... interesting...

Thank you for your wisdom you old boomer fuck.

Not sure how i feel about morealism though:feelshehe:

Reality is a nightmare. I want less, not more! though i suppose any escape is only fleeting. Unless we can build some matrix-tier tech that is.

hmm interesting response... its almost like you have some hostility towards me... interesting... interesting...
Stop flattering yourself.
Thank you for your wisdom you old boomer fuck.

Not sure how i feel about morealism though:feelshehe:

Reality is a nightmare. I want less, not more! though i suppose any escape is only fleeting. Unless we can build some matrix-tier tech that is.
You are certainly welcome to deny reality, but you cannot escape the consequences of such a hopeful (insane) choice.

Stop flattering yourself.

You are certainly welcome to deny reality, but you cannot escape the
I'll rest easy knowing my life is good , don't overdo it though you might have heart attack:lul:

I'll rest easy knowing my life is good , don't overdo it though you might have heart attack:lul:
Indeed and confirmed...

I certainly know that i could die at any moment.... (And if anyone saw, all they would do is watch!