Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Decide sephirpt399’s fate. Keep banned or set him free?

Decide sephirpt399’s fate. Keep banned or set him free?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would say no but after reading the rest of the post what im getting is hes deformed now

need proof with picture of his skin

free him tbh, I was like him except i never got laid so i understand how bad it feels to suddenly become subhuman incel.

Depends if he is actually deformed now. Just make sure he doesn’t mog us and brag by talking about his past of getting laid. Usually brags like this would get a ban anyways, so idk why he even brought it up.

Depends if he is actually deformed now. Just make sure he doesn’t mog us and brag by talking about his past of getting laid. Usually brags like this would get a ban anyways, so idk why he even brought it up.
its hard for ex normie to not talk about their past

Have him send a picture

its hard for ex normie to not talk about their past
I guess so, since he will have a superiority complex over us whenever we get into a random argument.

Sex in 2018? Less than 5 years ago?

Got GIRLS... With an S?

As in more than one???

Probably tall... Deformed means nothing to "Lurch."

Plus, he's new and has no history here...

Maybe if 10+ years and only 1 girl.

But multiple girls?

Dry spell normie...

keep that nigger bitch banned from the forum!!!!

larping for a livin'

Something bad happened? Unless he got blown up by an IED or got permanent burn scars I say fk no :feelsUgh:

I despise sex havers

Why is this a question?

Since when is this a Democracy?

he probably would've hated us incels when he was a normie

I don’t know who that is but fuck that nigga

The difference between a former normalfag sexhaver and an actual incel is worlds apart. if He stays he's just going to keep bragging about "when I use to get girls" which will just anger and divide the userbase.

The rules on this have long been established, why are you asking us? :feelsjuice:

who? why did you make this thread over some piece of shit greycel?

JFL of course it's this mother fucker, fucking lizard killing piece of shit. Ban him too while you're at it

Sex in 2018? Less than 5 years ago?

Got GIRLS... With an S?

As in more than one???

Probably tall... Deformed means nothing to "Lurch."

Plus, he's new and has no history here...

Maybe if 10+ years and only 1 girl.

But multiple girls?

Dry spell normie...

Why are so many people gatekeeping inceldom like this? Do we actually benefit from excluding incels like this because a long time ago they had some action?

He had girls with an S :feelswhat:
It's a no for me.

Why are so many people gatekeeping inceldom like this? Do we actually benefit from excluding incels like this because a long time ago they had some action?
5 Years is long? Dude you must be 20!

Personally, I don't care if he did 4 years ago! But the rules are there for the hhkv. Or whatever. The truecel. Not failed normies

Keep him banned, the odds of him being severely disabled is low so most likely a bragging larper

Based mod “deciding” his fate even though it had already been decided from the beginning :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:.

Why is this a question?

Since when is this a Democracy?
You can tell he is a Chad since even .is mods are bending over backwards for him.

You can tell he is a Chad since even .is mods are bending over backwards for him.
Brutal. A member for 14 minutes and he gets a vote in his honor!

The first thing I did when I decided to create an account here was to read the rules. Why are there so many low IQ graycels who don't read it?

I believe we should ban all previous sex havers and adjust the rules to accomodate this. If you've had real full sex with a foid without paying her you've ascended and do have your sex memories and you don't belong here.

Would be ridiculous if we had 60 year old plus normies / chads who simply don't have sex anymore due to their old age / ED / loyal to wife which is no longer attractive due to age.

no fuck him tbh

Free him
Ever since I was a virgin as a horny child and teenager, I dreamed of sex and it was my ultimate goal in life, I saw sex as the peak of pleasures and as something “special”

When I became 18, I lost my virginity to a prostitute and now at the age of 24 I have had sex well over 100 times.

It was very fun the first time, but gradually with each and every time I had sex after that, I started to get less and less enjoyment from it.

When I was virgin I fantasised about licking a girls pussy and imagined it would have a heavenly taste. After licking Pussy, I found out that it has virtually no taste.

I dreamed of sucking boobs and enjoying a nice milky flavour, but once again after actually sucking boobs I found out that boobs are tasteless.

I dreamed about tongue kissing a girl and enjoying the taste of her spit but spit is also tasteless.

Even getting blowjobs from women are not that pleasurable and in fact most men cannot orgasm from oral sex alone. When I get my cock sucked I just feel a slight tickling sensation but no real pleasure is being registered by my brain.

The real pleasure comes from penetrative sex (penis inside ass/pussy) but even when it comes to that, when I fuck a whore and cum in her Pussy/ass, the stimulation and orgasm from sex really doesn’t feel any different to masturbation.

When I’m having sex, it doesn’t feel like I’m actually having sex

rather it feels like I’m masturbating using a woman’s body rather than masturbating using my hand, sex feels like masturbation by proxy.

Each and every thrust of my penis into a whores Pussy/ass feels no different to each and every stroke of my penis using my hand, the stimulation is exactly the same.

Each and every orgasm during sex feels no different to the orgasm from masturbation, that’s because masturbation is a sex simulator, when you masturbate you are tricking your brain (at that very moment) into thinking you are having sex which is why physically it feels no different to sex.

To all those incels here crying about not being able to have sex, just fuck a whore a few times and you’ll see that it feels no different to masturbation, you are not missing out on much.

Sex is very over-rated, and the novelty experience which I always idealised it to be, turned out to be quite disappointing.
No sex for your inceldom :cryfeels:

Ban the faggot

He needs to be banned. I still aint got no bitches, and he bragging bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::bigbrain:

Ban that bragging sexhaver

This normie faggot is obviously LARPing about being a burn victim to justify his past ascensions. Ban the retard sexhaver simpathisers who voted yes also

The first thing I did when I decided to create an account here was to read the rules. Why are there so many low IQ graycels who don't read it?
Never read the rules tbh, i just instinctively know them :panties:

Lmao, I first thought the guy got acid attacked or had his face melt off in a fire, but turns out nothing. fucking. happened.

Stay banned, failed normie scum.

He already got girls, sth we never had, and most probably never will.

Keep him banned.

Free him if he's some burn victim or something. Mods would need to verify obviously.

If he is then I would say he ascended to the level of future incel. Over for him. No point in making his life more miserable.

So fucking what if he is a burn victim. He would still continue being a Chad if he hadn't had a facial burn. Unlike us he knows what it feels like to have gf and even have sex. What happened to his arrogant Chad face is irrelevant. He will never be an incel. If he wants, he can still get Stacies even with a burned face because he was a professional tennis player so he is probably a filthy rich asshole and he probably has a big dick too. He just has too many Chad features to hang out around here with us. He makes me want to puke. Keep him banned.

It's extremely unfortunate what happened to him but at the end of the day he's still in a better position then genuine incels/trucels cause of his prior experiences.

Keep that retardfaggot banned. This is incel forum, not mgtow or forum for other failed normies. He mentioned that he had a gf to humblebrag and flex on incels, but when it backfired, he's just pulling "I'm deformed" card to get out of jail free. The fact that those fakecels always get banned for mentiong that they had a girlfriend, tells a lot about the air of superiority that they feel.

I gave it some thought and decided, keep him banned, not because I am trying to be a dick or because I have anything against him, but it is so that we don't go down a "slippery slope" by letting former sexhavers/former Chads in who will eventually alienate and displace the core trucel/KHHV/NEET user base
I imagine it would go something like this: we let former sexhavers/former Chads in, who will then advocate for letting actual sexhavers/actual Chads in, and the posts will be like 'femcel' posts which would be "I haven't had sex with Becky/Stacy in weeks therefore I am incel", and the core trucel/KHHV/NEET user base will get bullied out of the space that they created for themselves or eventually banned. Then, the sexhavers/Chads will let """""femcels""""" in and probably try to ascend with them by orbiting them & simping for them
Here is a timeless MSPaint comic from 4chan that explains the concept of the "slippery slope" and what eventually happens to groups and communities that let sexhavers, Chads & females in:
6e0.jpg

Last edited: