Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Defending my black slave/white owner analogy

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A long time ago, IncelTears criticized Me for comparing women to slave owners. They said my analogy is stupid. Here is why they are wrong.

A slave wants freedom, an incel wants sexual freedom.

A slave owner withholds freedom from his slave, a woman withholds sex from incels.

Both the slave and incel want their freedoms.

These two situations are very similar, therefore this analogy makes sense. Not all analogies have to be perfect, as long as both situations are similar, they are valid arguments.

Last edited:
Incels are free of sex.

Then sex slavery and sex trafficking should free and easy for us incels to have

A long time ago, IncelTears criticized Me for comparing women to slave owners. They said my analogy is stupid. Here is why they are wrong.

A slave owner withholds freedom from his slave, a woman withholds sex from incels.

These two situations are very similar, therefore this analogy makes sense. Not all analogies have to be perfect, as long as both situations are similar, they are valid arguments.
Great comparison

Based and high IQ analogy

Very good analogy. Did you make it up? I've noticed IT members don't like when you mention anything about race since most of them are liberals.

I'll use the term "Polygenic" despite its apparent translation to..."Monogenic".

Very good analogy. Did you make it up? I've noticed IT members don't like when you mention anything about race since most of them are liberals.
Yeah, I made it up. It's not a perfect analogy but it still proves my point that women have power over men.

it is dumb. we could easily rape its just that other mens will stop us