Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Degenerates reaping what they sow. Flesh-eating STI that rots genitals from inside out on rise in UK

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 85

:feelskek:

Pls God, let this be a real virus that kills sex havers :feelsmage:

Whoa. That's disgusting.

If one Chad is infected then the entire town already is, death to fucking betanormies getting cucked.

Lifefuel tbh if this can affect Chads

Bummer that it mostly effects men.:cryfeels:

Cunts win again.:feelscry:

Bummer that it mostly effects men.:cryfeels:

Cunts win again.:feelscry:
Yeah here I was with the tiniest sliver of hope when I read the title thinking it would effect men and women equally. :feelsrope:

Yeah here I was with the tiniest sliver of hope when I read the title thinking it would effect men and women equally. :feelsrope:
Everything is always worse for men

Even std's eat more pussy than me...

Finally a Proper Punishment for These fuckers.

One could only hope. Someone needs to get on with engineering a highly lethal version of aids
If feminism, faggotrism, and every cuckoldry shit made by the globohomo to exterminate the white race didn't had work with the West, I bet they would have.

Yea im gonna have to AutoHoax this....

Eventually antibiotic-resistant STDs will wipe out the sexhavers, leaving the incels to inherit global civilisation. We will take the young normies and mold them into our willing servants, whilst taking the incel children to be raised in the church of the blackpill. Without any ethical constraints we will use the normies for experiments to advance science and develop artificial wombs and genetic engineering.
The incels will genetically engineer themselves to be hyper-intelligent omni-chads who will rule over the normies who will toil for us forever.

JFL at sex-havers for getting more and more virulent STDs, while telling us to shower more.
Chastity and moderation in everything is the best way to maintain health.
You can over do even showering.

Nature doesn't want us around anymore. I don't blame nature at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back