Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional foid oblivious to the fact I can decapitate her with my bare hands

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Like holy shit :lul: . Fucking 5’2 foid toilet hole purposefully intercepted my path and didn’t even look back . She just walked past arrogantly. :lul: . What’s their to be arrogant about you toilet hole :lul: .

They have forgotten their place in society :lul:

The issue is that if you just place your hand on her, you will get torn to shreds by everyone else around.
DONT CARE. At least she’ll know her place before that happens

You must BE a gymlord So you can kill all THE simp right there
Actual life fuel. Imagine defeating all the SOY SIMPS 1 AFTER ANOTHER. FUCK THEMMMM

I think the roid rage is getting to you buddy.

How are you doing though?

That's good. Did you get a new job?

Good.
Nope. I refuse to work in a Jew foid favoured environment.

Did any foids treat you like shit recently?

Like holy shit :lul: . Fucking 5’2 foid toilet hole purposefully intercepted my path and didn’t even look back . She just walked past arrogantly. :lul: . What’s their to be arrogant about you toilet hole :lul: .

Should have pushed the bitch or said something like "watch out you fucking whore"

Did any foids treat you like shit recently?
Actually yeah. Not sure if you read my most recent thread on almost ascending but getting rejected.
Just read the first paragraph. The rest of what I wrote is dumb shit.

Uh hello based department 2

Actually yeah. Not sure if you read my most recent thread on almost ascending but getting rejected.
Just read the first paragraph. The rest of what I wrote is dumb shit.
Fucking brutal. Yeah I read it I think like yesterday. Most brutal shit when they ask for your pic on snap then instantly block you. Has happened to me too.

You should've done it

Fucking brutal. Yeah I read it I think like yesterday. Most brutal shit when they ask for your pic on snap then instantly block you. Has happened to me too.
Only if I had a good personality :soy:

Happened to me in the subway. Some idiot foid wanted to pass for free and tried to shove me out of her way before the gate closed behind me.

She didn't expect me to shove her back I guess. Epic kek, she flew 3m and crashed into the wall :feelsokman:

Happened to me in the subway. Some idiot foid wanted to pass for free and tried to shove me out of her way before the gate closed behind me.

She didn't expect me to shove her back I guess. Epic kek, she flew 3m and crashed into the wall :feelsokman:
BASEDDDDDD

Any white knights or simps? You got away with it for free?

Because white knights surrounding you

Foids are so easy to overpower and hurt.

JFL good fuck hER

Should have broke her Neck

She did that and u still didnt do shit about it :feelsseriously:

Adult foids have the strength of a 13yo boy.