Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Demand for Chad sperm is rising

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Mr. Allard said he had recently offered 35 vials produced by a particularly handsome blue-eyed, black-haired male, which is a rare combination.

“I put him up at 6:30 a.m., and he was gone before 10 a.m.,” Mr. Allard said. “We’d never seen that before.”

I twitched a little hearing this, knowing I might have missed out on excellent sperm. I check the banks a few times a day, but not that often.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

This shit should be illegal, we truly live in a clown world, hope it burns to the ground.

sperm banks are blackpill factories, thinking ape did an interview with a guy who works at one last year that confirmed what most of us would suspect women look for in sperm donors

according to the article foids are going to unregulated social media groups to get Chad sperm. is this a golden opportunity to spermfish some roastie? imagine someone on here posting Chad's picture to a facebook group and having some whore impregnate themselves with his sperm :feelskek:

according to the article foids are going to unregulated social media groups to get Chad sperm. is this a golden opportunity to spermfish some roastie? imagine someone on here posting Chad's picture to a facebook group and having some whore impregnate themselves with his sperm :feelskek:
JFL if she found you for child support. Being cucked with your own cum.

Though I guess it's technically yours. First incel legit dads.

This sounds like a noble and worthy cause. give the whores incel sperm instead to teach them a lesson, while at the same time creating more future blackpill soldiers

I Hope The chad has a genetic disorder and her offspring gets it

I'm 5'6 so i'm legally too short to do it. Also i never graduated HS or went to college lol. So i'm LEGALLY not allowed to pass on my genes, not even through sex, but at all.
I hate this clown world Jew soyciety we live in

What's the point though

Screenshot 20200704 130034 DuckDuckGo

sperm banks are blackpill factories, thinking ape did an interview with a guy who works at one last year that confirmed what most of us would suspect women look for in sperm donors
JFL ofc

If they just followed eugenics a hundred years ago, things could've been way better for us (who wouldn't exist)

When youre arguing for making it illegal youre a right wing facist but selecting genes like that is totally not. :feelsclown:

Silly inkwell, dont you know that women can smell the cum's good personality and thats why they chose it :soy: :soy: :soy: