Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men are also just used for their Chad(beast) sperm like woman

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Some of you say that woman are just cum buckets,but this goes for men too ,Chad men or masculine men marry mid tier woman

Those woman marry them for sperm ,I’ve known a lot of these ,so those men are just cum factories for the woman

Also

The men who marry these woman are always very dumb and toxic masculine (they act like they are the most badass action movie hero or they just make fun of everything acting like a jester),just like rich men who marry good looking gold digger woman

The smart use the dumb opposite sex only for their sexual and status needs

Just like uglier rich woman showing her good looking caveman Chad

I fucking hate all of them

These dumb caveman most times beat,abuse their family like what happened to mine and literally every family I know

That’s why my clever Stacy aunt said “good looking men don’t make good husbands”

So ,when you say woman are only toilets don’t forget the retarded cave man’s are the ones who are only sperm banks

I dont give a shit about chad problems

I dont give a shit about chad problems
Where the fuck did you get it was chads problem? Idiot

The children of these people are mentally fucked up due to severe abuse

Let foids be beaten. Let them enjoy their trashy personality detector.

I hate chads more than stacies

Let foids be beaten. Let them enjoy their trashy personality detector.
The children ! Are beaten and abused too for fucks sake ! They grow up to be ugly outcasts like me

I can’t care less for foids getting what they deserve if not for the vulnerable things in the marriage like pets and children

You unironically believe the meme that Stacies pick ugly men as betabuxxes?
That is true though ,my Stacy aunt married a ugly ass millionaire who is way fucking uglier than me ,he’s solid 1-2/10 ,he also has so many genetic illnesses that their child is so fucked too

The children ! Are beaten and abused too for fucks sake ! They grow up to be ugly outcasts like me

I can’t care less for foids getting what they deserve if not for the vulnerable things in the marriage like pets and children
What Chad does an incel come from?

That is true though ,my Stacy aunt married a ugly ass millionaire who is way fucking uglier than me ,he’s solid 1-2/10 ,he also has so many genetic illnesses that their child is so fucked too
Show photo or fuck off.

What country are you in? In the West at least, this does not happen in most cases. Even for a betabuxx stacies generally won’t settle below HTN

In general, the idea that Stacies will get ugly men to betabuxx them is largely a cope by guys who think they’ll eventually get a chance once these foids are tired of Chad dick. Here’s the thing though: they never get tired of it

I hate chads more than stacies
Jealousy is foid behavior. You hate the guy who gets picked for the simple crime of: being better than you?

You should be hating the hypergamous whores who desperately seek men beyond their own worth

What Chad does an incel come from?
Either child is fucked up due to shit genes from my mother or child is fucked due to mental problems coming from abusive family

Either child is fucked up due to shit genes from my mother or child is fucked due to mental problems coming from abusive family
Mentalceldom is fakeceldom unless brain damage.

Show photo or fuck off.
In your dreams idiot , you can imagine how Ashley from re4 looked like ,my aunt looked slightly better than Ashley ,even I as a 7 yr old kissed her by throwing her to her bed ,that was how hot she was ,also the people in our town was in love with her

Mentalceldom is fakeceldom unless brain damage.
You get brain damage when a 100 kg man slaps your head and you get concussion

Man I should kill my father for this shit

In your dreams idiot , you can imagine how Ashley from re4 looked like ,my aunt looked slightly better than Ashley ,even I as a 7 yr old kissed her by throwing her to her bed ,that was how hot she was ,also the people in our town was in love with her
You said she married a millionaire trucel 1-2 SMV. Do you know what it is?

What country are you in? In the West at least, this does not happen in most cases. Even for a betabuxx stacies generally won’t settle below HTN

In general, the idea that Stacies will get ugly men to betabuxx them is largely a cope by guys who think they’ll eventually get a chance once these foids are tired of Chad dick. Here’s the thing though: they never get tired of it
Cuz mostly good looking men get rich in the west ,not in Turkey

You get brain damage when a 100 kg man slaps your head and you get concussion

Man I should kill my father for this shit
It doesn't look like you have brain damage, just the classic Ottoman ego.

It doesn't look like you have brain damage, just the classic Ottoman ego.
Dude I couldn’t hear for a week from my right ear ,that guy is evil

Jealousy is foid behavior. You hate the guy who gets picked for the simple crime of: being better than you?

You should be hating the hypergamous whores who desperately seek men beyond their own worth
I hate them both,who said I don't hate them too?

Everything is transactional.