Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Democrats finally shed their skin and reveal what they truly are: the party of whores and sluts.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
no shocker married women tend to support republicans as they don't like the gov taking their husband's money spinsters and sluts want the gov to play surrogate husband and financially support them.

the-joker-laugh.gif

JFL the life of a foid :feelskek:

The cuckmericans might actually vote for her

I'll vote for her. America Delenda Est.

The videos are no longer active on Recurbate, but can be found on other publicly available sites. Gibson has denounced the reporting of the videos
In a clip obtained by DailyMail.com, Gibson tells her husband: “I’ll let you fuck me doggy style in a private room if anyone wants to pay. That’s the deal.’

At another point she says: ‘You can watch me pee if you give me a tip and some coins – again, I’m raising money for a good cause.’

At another point, Gibson explains that she has an open relationship with her husband, even though he “doesn’t like to share.”

“Yeah, I’ll fuck random strangers if you’re hot,” she says. “We tried to trade. I told them earlier about ethical non-monogamy.’

“We, uh… he doesn’t like to share,” she added.

The political candidate’s husband, lawyer John David Gibson, then says: ‘Sometimes I have to. She makes me.’

She adds, “I’ve actually had three in one day. Don’t tell my husband he was the third.

‘I’m married and I love the person I married. But I like sex. I always have, I always will. I don’t think being in love with someone means you don’t want to fuck other people.’

“Like, love and sex aren’t mutually exclusive, right,” Gibson explains of her marriage.
@wereq

Her husband's a cuck.:feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Degens, degens everywhere.

It's her body her rules, inkwell!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back