Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Demographics collapse youtube interviews

Stop watching PUAs!

Stop watching PUAs!
chris williamson is not PUA, and I don't know anything about others channels I only watched those single videos

Mass migration is destroying the West. We need Apartheid NOW!

Best interview so far. Love his energy and enthusiasm! Besides, Mr. Collins has analyst background in finance that helped him develop his current viewpoints and ability to formulate his opinions in a way it's pleasant to listen

1.5x recommended

View: https://youtu.be/EwIeDuHwXJY

By 2055 30 percentage of the planet will be above 65

Literally over for the human race

By 2055 30 percentage of the planet will be above 65

Literally over for the human race
I think that is certainly apart of the rise of inceldom, there is just less young people. Even the :redpill: copers that think they will just bang young hot chicks in their 40's well no one is giving birth to those young hot chicks they hope to bang by then :feelsbadman:

Shrinking population is really only a problem for capitalist jews, cause it's hard to grow an economy with less and less people. Less people means less slaves which means less profits which means less control.

So any of this crap about low birthrates being a problem is essentially just jew propaganda.

Best interview so far. Love his energy and enthusiasm! Besides, Mr. Collins has analyst background in finance that helped him develop his current viewpoints and ability to formulate his opinions in a way it's pleasant to listen

1.5x recommended

View: https://youtu.be/EwIeDuHwXJY

Yup this one is real good. He drops blackpills throughout the interview and basically is low-key hinting that womens bodily and reproductive rights need to be taken away from them.

Yup this one is real good. He drops blackpills throughout the interview and basically is low-key hinting that womens bodily and reproductive rights need to be taken away from them.
Yeah, at many points he was "the problem could be instantly fixed by legislation forcing women to breed, but we wouldn't want to do it because it's bad or something":feelshaha:

I think that is certainly apart of the rise of inceldom, there is just less young people. Even the :redpill: copers that think they will just bang young hot chicks in their 40's well no one is giving birth to those young hot chicks they hope to bang by then :feelsbadman:
immense IQ. Reconsider using this forum, because I think you would be capable of finding an exploit to manipulate women into becoming attracted to you

immense IQ. Reconsider using this forum, because I think you would be capable of finding an exploit to manipulate women into becoming attracted to you
I am flattered thank you. I find I have engaging or entertaining conversations on this forum that I can not have elsewhere.
I also have no friends or girlfriend, there are no foids in my life to manipulate in the first place, although usage of certain language and stuff can "manipulate" people into doing things for you (I often do the hand someone a random object while talking to them and they will hold it thing for my own amusement) unfortunately little manipulations like that do not compensate for not being chad.

Shrinking population is really only a problem for capitalist jews, cause it's hard to grow an economy with less and less people. Less people means less slaves which means less profits which means less control.

So any of this crap about low birthrates being a problem is essentially just jew propaganda.
Jews don't give a shit about economy, they care about being Master of the Goyim.
They want low birth rates among whites and high birth rates for their nigger and Arab bio weapons.