Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Denmark has banned Foids from wearing Croptops in school

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Legit every foid in Denmark right now is fuming :lul:
And the holes currently are taking no accountability & blames the men, they say shit like "Its not our problem that boys cant keep their eyes for them selfs / I see no point in this / This is SEXIST :foidSoy: "
But they are so delusional that they dont even know that its a slut way to dress, especially if its a motherfucking 12 year old thats doing it. Fucking weird.

Articles (Danish):

I like how we're supposed to be the evil pedos when we're the ones who don't want minors to wear sexually suggestive clothing.

Why women dont just walk naked at this point? Maybe stick some electric tape on the orfices for common decency but that's it. Pure unrestricted liberation and empowerment.

Foids are natural exhibitionists, they love showing off their bodies (but, of course, they don't ever want to deal with the negative consequences from that). Modesty does not come naturally to them, it must be forced onto them by men and the culture at large.

They like provoking incels with their slutty clothing, but pretend to be innocent toddlers when they get hit on by non chads. When men go out with their shirts off they don't cry when they're approached by non stacy foids, but since rosties can't handle being approached by non chads then they should be prohibited from dressing slutty.
I like how we're supposed to be the evil pedos when we're the ones who don't want minors to wear sexually suggestive clothing.
Somehow an adult fucking a teen destroys their "innocence", yet to cucks it's ok for 10 year olds to buy dildos and have sex with their boyfriends and get abortions.

How did such a cucked nation pass something like this? Was it the Muslims that pushed for this? That would make sense

school dress codes are weird sometimes. my middle school had uniforms but my high school didn't and my HS dress code was pretty lax. I remember the dress code said we couldn't show midriff/show bellybuttons whatsoever but then in gym class the guys would be playing basketball shirtless and the girls would roll their shirts up to just below the breast. Then you had the swim class with girls wearing practically nothing and boys in European style speedos. None of it made sense.

But one thing I did find amusing is that our dress code said no belly button/midriff but there was no stipulations on tops/above bellybutton so we had a bunch of whores just with full cleavage or in the skimpiest sluttiest tank tops but tucked into their pants/shorts/skirts so no belly was showing. You could see all their tittys and clavicles and chesticles. It was glorious to a 14yo to see these stacked whores that are literally built for breeding. And you can see them play slut M-F each and every day.

I've wrote this before but I had a few hippie-ish girls in my HS that didn't wear bras. My HS didn't mention bras anywhere in the guidelines. (I don't think bras are a requirement for any school tbh) but typically is it societally approved that bras are always worn. But we had a few girls that didn't wear bras and would wear the sheerest fucking tops they could find. I remember this one girl in gym was stacked and wouldn't wear a bra to gym. Seeing her run was a real treat to my eyes. When we would do outdoor activities it basically became a wet t-shirt contest because she would sweat so much. :feelsLSD:
Oh and another odd thing in my HS is that girls couldn't wear shorts. Only boys could wear shorts but they had to be (if I remember correctly) 4 inches below the knee. But then in gym class I would wear like those old styled 70s basketball shorts which are ball huggers and a few other people would as well.

But on the flip side only girls could wear skirts or dresses and their length was 4 inches (i think) ABOVE the knee so wtf was this double standard shit? LOL
I could wear shorts but they had to be so long they were basically pants and girls could wear skirts so short that I could see her prime pussy indentions BUT BUT both of us better not be showing our bellies haha. Oh God the entire school system is fucking useless:feelshaha:

Last edited:
So i guess you can legally fuck a horse, but you cannot wear a crop top.

Ok...

Sounds legit

"Schools shouldn't tell us what to and what not to wear. This is against freedom of speech and expression." :foidSoy:

I didn't know that the Nordcucks countries still had the strength to make at least a law that was not completely soy

my boarding school's dress code was jacket and tie but Chads got away with wearing boat shoes instead of actual dress shoes ofc

wtf why do normies think dress codes are such an issue lmao

Why women dont just walk naked at this point? Maybe stick some electric tape on the orfices for common decency but that's it. Pure unrestricted liberation and empowerment.
in the future they will walk naked and only with a electric choker, chad will gain remote access through tinder

Like chads already drive those escooters, they will casually finger a foid at starbucks, drive to their golf course with a scooter, relax on a bench, open the app *zapp* three stacies who will *deliver themeselves* to them, and they will fuck them on the bench

Incels will sleep in pods and work and live in dark factories wagecucking

Last edited:
Baseret!
Foids are natural exhibitionists, they love showing off their bodies (but, of course, they don't ever want to deal with the negative consequences from that). Modesty does not come naturally to them, it must be forced onto them by men and the culture at large.
High IQ
"Schools shouldn't tell us what to and what not to wear. This is against freedom of speech and expression." :foidSoy:
I guess then me walking naked into a girl's changing room is also just me expressing myself. :feelsXmas:

Last edited:
How did such a cucked nation pass something like this? Was it the Muslims that pushed for this? That would make sense
Yeah school is an educational institution not their home where they can dress like a whore and then complain about getting "slut shamed" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
literally no utility whatsoever to a foid exposing their navel except to attract male attention

school dress codes are weird sometimes. my middle school had uniforms but my high school didn't and my HS dress code was pretty lax. I remember the dress code said we couldn't show midriff/show bellybuttons whatsoever but then in gym class the guys would be playing basketball shirtless and the girls would roll their shirts up to just below the breast. Then you had the swim class with girls wearing practically nothing and boys in European style speedos. None of it made sense.

But one thing I did find amusing is that our dress code said no belly button/midriff but there was no stipulations on tops/above bellybutton so we had a bunch of whores just with full cleavage or in the skimpiest sluttiest tank tops but tucked into their pants/shorts/skirts so no belly was showing. You could see all their tittys and clavicles and chesticles. It was glorious to a 14yo to see these stacked whores that are literally built for breeding. And you can see them play slut M-F each and every day.

I've wrote this before but I had a few hippie-ish girls in my HS that didn't wear bras. My HS didn't mention bras anywhere in the guidelines. (I don't think bras are a requirement for any school tbh) but typically is it societally approved that bras are always worn. But we had a few girls that didn't wear bras and would wear the sheerest fucking tops they could find. I remember this one girl in gym was stacked and wouldn't wear a bra to gym. Seeing her run was a real treat to my eyes. When we would do outdoor activities it basically became a wet t-shirt contest because she would sweat so much. :feelsLSD:
Oh and another odd thing in my HS is that girls couldn't wear shorts. Only boys could wear shorts but they had to be (if I remember correctly) 4 inches below the knee. But then in gym class I would wear like those old styled 70s basketball shorts which are ball huggers and a few other people would as well.

But on the flip side only girls could wear skirts or dresses and their length was 4 inches (i think) ABOVE the knee so wtf was this double standard shit? LOL
I could wear shorts but they had to be so long they were basically pants and girls could wear skirts so short that I could see her prime pussy indentions BUT BUT both of us better not be showing our bellies haha. Oh God the entire school system is fucking useless:feelshaha:
School dress codes are good. Normally sympathetic school administrators making foids in spaghetti straps have to cover up and wear a sweater. They may not realize it but they are doing truecel school kids a favor, not cock blocking them.

Denmark has been acting pretty based lately. Especially for a scandinavian country

Good, let them fume. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fucking whores. :feelskek::feelskek:

They should be allowed to wear caltrops

Legit every foid in Denmark right now is fuming :lul:
And the holes currently are taking no accountability & blames the men, they say shit like "Its not our problem that boys cant keep their eyes for them selfs / I see no point in this / This is SEXIST :foidSoy: "
But they are so delusional that they dont even know that its a slut way to dress, especially if its a motherfucking 12 year old thats doing it. Fucking weird.

Articles (Danish):
honestly although i hate islam i think women should wear islam clothes for women and get a ban on dating apps, social medias and telephones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back