Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Denmark introduces consent app.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Denmark launches sexual consent app after passing new rape laws | Daily Mail Online

A new sexual consent app in Denmark allows lovers to grant permission from their smartphones - after the country toughened its rape laws to require explicit consent.

The press of a button on the iConsent app gives permission for 'one intercourse' which is valid for 24 hours and can be withdrawn at any time.

But the app has met with a cool reception in Denmark, where one newspaper called it 'as unsexy as another corona press conference'.

So now in order to fuck a foid in Denmark you will need the foid's consent over an app that's only valid for 24 hours. Hopefully some high IQ incel will hack the app and give himself "consent."

JFL!!!

And clown world produces yet another banger

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

This definitely won't be abused at all. Galaxy brain move Denmark

:feelzez: I'm on it.
JFL Clown World has reached a new level.

Denmark launches sexual consent app after passing new rape laws | Daily Mail Online

So now in order to fuck a foid in Denmark you will need the foid's consent over an app that's only valid for 24 hours. Hopefully some high IQ incel will hack the app and give himself "consent."

JFL!!!
Completely over. Unironically. Btw going to Denmark is giga suicidefuel - giga heightmogging, everyone blonde, tall, etc. (or foreign), everything is expensive. But good architecture nonetheless.

Just get her drunk and borrow her phone in minecraft theory

Won't work, foid agrees, later says she was raped, men gets buttfucked either way. Those gay apps should be banned to hell.

Foids will just say the guy forced them to consent on the app and claim rape.

I predict foids will accuse men of "forcing" them into consent.

Won't work, foid agrees, later says she was raped, men gets buttfucked either way. Those gay apps should be banned to hell.

ill find a girl with that app, steal her smartphone, press the shit out of the "consent" button, and rape her ass

what could go wrong? she gave consent :feelskek:

Soon you will need a government witness to watch you fuck to make sure the sex was consensual.

we need all sexual acts to be recorded for posterity so children can see what sluts their mothers were

apps me :feelscomfy:

btw this is a genius idea, if you work for the government you can keep track of all foids' sexual past so you don't have to waste time on roasties :feelsthink:

this world will not remain much longer, everything will come to an end soon

Actually this is a good thing theoretically. Because as it is now all that stops rape from not being rape is a word that she said, well the law doesn’t know that she said it so you can’t prove she did. With the app, you can prove with the pressed down button.
ill find a girl with that app, steal her smartphone, press the shit out of the "consent" button, and rape her ass

Basically this. It’d be better to press the button and say “there’s physical evidence and proof she pressed the button” then saying “she consented” with there being no evidence

of course I haven’t seen the app so idk how easy this is

This is a trap, it's just a way of tricking men into thinking they are safe from rape accusations when in reality it means nothing.

It's just like how prenuptials are supposed to protect you from being divorce raped but judges simply ignore it most of the time

Then they'll invent a "consent consent" app. 190IQ moves from Feminism at every turn
This is good. It fucks over normies more private, personal and spontaneous experience of sex @mNFwTJ3wz9

Actually this is a good thing theoretically. Because as it is now all that stops rape from not being rape is a word that she said, well the law doesn’t know that she said it so you can’t prove she did. With the app, you can prove with the pressed down button.

Basically this. It’d be better to press the button and say “there’s physical evidence and proof she pressed the button” then saying “she consented” with there being no evidence

of course I haven’t seen the app so idk how easy this is
doesn’t really change anything since it says consent can be rescinded at any time. she could just say that she changed her mind mid-sex and he refused to stop and that she was raped

Ok geniuses, I pretty sure the Danes aren't going to just throw rape charges out if you just kidnap someone and force her to fill out some kind of form.

Last edited:
doesn’t really change anything since it says consent can be rescinded at any time. she could just say that she changed her mind mid-sex and he refused to stop and that she was raped
Not with the button it can’t. But yeah if a woman’s word>the app then it’s over

It counts for shit. If they feel like it they're still gonna say they were too drunk to consent because the Fed treats them like adult children.

So could I steal a girls phone and legally rape?

thought the same thing
kinda wish i lived near denmark just cuz i want to try out my theory

FFS what a joke.....this isnt even funny anymore

no consent for your face.

I actually always had the idea that consent should be put in the blockchain, I think this is unironically based. Now men are less likely to get #MeTooed for no fucking reason.

Consent

This is good. It fucks over normies more private, personal and spontaneous experience of sex @mNFwTJ3wz9
This tbh.

Eventually it's just going to end up hurting normies who get occasional sex, and spread awareness about the blackpill as people start to realize that a foid can fuck them over by a metoo accusation, and most foids don't even have the app because they just fuck chad without using the cucked "app".

Thanks for tagging me.

The Clown World Show is really putting in some high quality Entertainment :feelskek:
Soon this shit will spread around the land

Nobody has to hack anything. The rapist just has to take her phone and press consent. If anything, this will make it easier for rapists.

This tbh.

Eventually it's just going to end up hurting normies who get occasional sex, and spread awareness about the blackpill as people start to realize that a foid can fuck them over by a metoo accusation, and most foids don't even have the app because they just fuck chad without using the cucked "app".

Thanks for tagging me.
Np and yeah you can remember similar hysteria about having to sign consent forms taking away the spontaneity, unexpectedness and non verbal communication and hints of sex in 2015 after the campus rape stories (RollingStone's story on UVA and the Columbia mattress girl incident specifically come to mind).

It was mocked in normie media but normies were just being double minded hypocrites as always as those same normies would take about the importance of verbal and clear consent in other cases.

There used to be a consent contract called "marriage". But marriage is not for whores and whores need ro find a way to be whores with minimal repercussions.

now in order to fuck a foid in Denmark you will need the foid's consent over an app that's only valid for 24 hours.
This is a great idea since if any of us ever did get sex we'd be at a ridiculously high chance of a false rape accusation.

That said it won't be foolproof since aside from the 'hacking' concern, foids might also argue stuff like they gave permission on the app while under duress.

They can basically do the same thing with video recorded consent admissions or contracts.

Hell even if you marched them into a police station with armed guards ready to stop you if you attacked her for refusing to make a consent recording she could still come up with some sort of convoluted theory about how you coerced her with a master plot to murder her family months later if she refused you now.

Proof? Probably wouldn't need it, but if she did, I'm sure leftists could get it fabricated just like they did the 'Russian Collusion' dossier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back