Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Departure

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
I am down... I am not going to go too much into details but I saw a thread here a few hours ago which truly opened my eyes... So many fuels and not a single one was positive.

I am leaving this community for indefinite amount of time. When am I coming back? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe..... I may sound too dramatic, but it truly fucked me up and i just had to pour out my thoughts, my heart... Obviously I will not rope (yet), I just need a break. Not sure for how long.

I love you, guys. Hopefully see you next time...

No man!!!
Who did this to you?

Link thread please.

What happened did anyone told you something ?

Makes sense.

I am down... I am not going to go too much into details but I saw a thread here a few hours ago which truly opened my eyes... So many fuels and not a single one was positive.

I am leaving this community for indefinite amount of time. When am I coming back? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe..... I may sound too dramatic, but it truly fucked me up and i just had to pour out my thoughts, my heart... Obviously I will not rope (yet), I just need a break. Not sure for how long.

I love you, guys. Hopefully see you next time...
:heart:

See you next week

elab bro, what was it about?

When you find out white women fuck dogs...

Which thread?

Just in case you don't come back, I wish you the best of luck.
:feelsbadman:

rip fellow febcel :feelsbadman::feelscry:

brutal dogpill

See you in 2 days lol