Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Depressed due to my looks.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
No matter how hard I work, what kind of haircut I get (unironically) or what kind of mindset or attitude I try to have I'm always run back down on the fact that I'm unattractive. Sometimes I think how much better my life would be not even if I were Chad, just decent looking and able to at least have some success in one area of my life without having to prioritize my appearance, it's brutal :cryfeels:

if u were chad you would be brutally more exposed. people would care about every ltttle world you utter so naturally ud face more opposition. at least now you can go undercover and stuff

if u were chad you would be brutally more exposed. people would care about every ltttle world you utter so naturally ud face more opposition. at least now you can go undercover and stuff
Tru dat, it's just shitty that I'm seen as societal scum due to something I literally had zero control over :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
your bones are your looks

your bones are your looks
Untrue. I have relatively good bone structure and a firm jaw and frame but my facial contraction is kinda garbage and there's not much of a way to fix it.

Untrue. I have relatively good bone structure and a firm jaw and frame but my facial contraction is kinda garbage and there's not much of a way to fix it.
cope and cope lol

Appearance is the most important thing in life

Yeah I feel you. Especially because there's really nothing to do. I'm bald, I started balding in my early 20's and I have severe acne scars on my cheeks. Balding can be treatable but its not like I have that kind of money. Acne scarring is barely treatable, you could use 20k on that shit and it wouldn't make a difference. Unfortunately scars are permanent.

At least you're not in my situation buddy boyo, make the best of it. I'm a grotesque genetic mistake that should have never took place

I feel you brocel. It always sucks knowing that attractiveness is often completely out of our control as it is predetermined by genetics. I just try not to dwell on it too much and cope by gymmaxxing

I feel you brocel. It always sucks knowing that attractiveness is often completely out of our control as it is predetermined by genetics. I just try not to dwell on it too much and cope by gymmaxxing
Gymaxxing adds +2 points minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back