Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Depressed" normie music.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I fucking love it how whenever a depressed "rapper" makes a song about love/sex they always describe how amazing it is and hot it was a reason they didn't kill themselves or some shit.

But we don't have that reason, and thus nothing really stopping us from roping.

fuck normies and their rap loving negros

I remember 900,000+ songs about suicidal foids in class cutting themselves with low self-esteem, I usually end up seething with anger at how ridiculous a depressed foid is. Depressed foid in of itself is an oxymoron, they have absolutely no reason at all to be depressed... oh well, back to LDAR.

I remember 900,000+ songs about suicidal foids in class cutting themselves with low self-esteem, I usually end up seething with anger at how ridiculous a depressed foid is. Depressed foid in of itself is an oxymoron, they have absolutely no reason at all to be depressed... oh well, back to LDAR.
it's not just about "depressed foids" it's about depressed normies in general.
They're all the same, men and women.

"You made me sad,
Now girl I'll teach you,
By cutting my veins,
And by putting a pin prick,
In the gland of my dick"

- Def Tone lyric (also, most other bands tbh)

Yeah it can get annoying. Like how Tyler The Creator made a song about how lonely he is

Yet there are vids of fans letting him do this (NSFW)

https:// www.reddit.com /r/TittyDrop/comments/51f9qk/y/

Mogs me

i will hurt them

de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png

Yeah it can get annoying. Like how Tyler The Creator made a song about how lonely he is

Yet there are vids of fans letting him do this (NSFW)

https:// www.reddit.com /r/TittyDrop/comments/51f9qk/y/

Mogs me

Male musicians are usually extroverted and low inhib af so them complaining about loneliness is like bill gates complaining about being poor.