Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory DeSantis will cuck Trump for 2024 republican presidential primary

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Thoughts? Imo trump has fucked up and shit. And being cuckolded from Twitter has weakened him hard. Cockblocking him from demonstrating his charisma/mogability. DeSantis is also more calm and less bipolar/schizophrenic and knows when to shut the fuck up. He is actually competent and knows how work is to be done unlike Trump.

Only reason DeSantis won't cuck Trump is if Trump is freed on Twitter, or Trump threatens third party run forcing DeSantis to take an L and settle for governorship till 2028.

Kill yourself to own the libs - Unknown, 1945

DeSantis is a gigacuck compared to Trump.

"Florida hate speech law pertaining to Jews, criminal offense." - DeSantis

There's a reason they want him to run for president, I don't like Trump personally, but DeSantis is much worse. People need to look at his political track record spanning decades to understand why. :feelsjuice:

Manlet cucks heightmogger out of own position; quite the lifefuel! :feelskek:

Though neither side will really do much for the ailments of subhumanity and the snowballing effects of It, relating to hypergamy/discriminatory treatment and such; it is, however, nice to at least see him railing against some forms of degeneracy... :feelsjuice:

It seems Trump placed a failing bet, and lost; he is effectively being wiped out of his own party. :feelsugh:

Though neither side will really do much for the ailments of subhumanity and the snowballing effects of It, relating to hypergamy/discriminatory treatment and such; it is, however, nice to at least see him railing against some forms of degeneracy... :feelsjuice:

It seems Trump placed a failing bet, and lost; he is effectively being wiped out of his own party. :feelsugh:
The goal for the democrat party is to create a single federal one party political system inside the United States and of course many republicans are in on it from behind closed doors.

"Democrats are pure evil, republicans are just plain stupid." - Random beltway political pundit.

:feelsjuice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xavf5omnTRU&ab_channel=ITV

Thoughts on this oldie, boyo? I don't care much for Trump or Republicans myself... :smonk:

There's a reason they want him to run for president, I don't like Trump personally, but DeSantis is much worse. People need to look at his political track record spanning decades to understand why. :feelsjuice:
He's more palatable, at least now; the current news media is pinning the relatively unexpected midterm results on Trump, due to your mentioned reason. :feelswhere:

He's more palatable, at least now; the current news media not pinning the relatively unexpected midterm results on Trump, due to your mentioned reason. :feelswhere:
Trump did something to scare the political establishment which is why they have ruthlessly and savagely attacked him all these years in an organized manner, while I don't like Trump, and because I believe voting is such a waste of time here along with being a complete utter joke, I'd rather see a second term of Trump over DeSantis. If you scare the political establishment as much as he has I only see that as a net benefit because ultimately I want to see the political establishment in this nation destroyed overtime. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
he really going schizo rn
Yeah he's falling apart. Trump is done. DeSantis will be the nominee for 2024, but I don't think he'll be able to do anything meaningful even if he wins. The deep state jewish feminist establishment will not allow him to pass reforms. If he tries, he'll be destroyed like Trump was.

Trump's family is filled with Jew marriages, I don't think they fear him

Trump is way more based and would harm the deep state at least a little bit. USA just went turbo deep state with Joe Biden to heal the wounds Trump inflicted on them. To stop Trump from ever holding office again they build up DeSantis.

Trump's family is filled with Jew marriages, I don't think they fear him
True, but the political establishment fears him for whatever reasons. Establishment fear is a good thing.:feelsjuice:

Trump is way more based and would harm the deep state at least a little bit. USA just went turbo deep state with Joe Biden to heal the wounds Trump inflicted on them. To stop Trump from ever holding office again they build up DeSantis.
I suspect that's what DeSantis is being utilized for. :feelsjuice:

damn fuck him then

I prefer President Trump to Ron DeSanctimonious

I'm all in on DeSantis 2024. He will get shit done. I would argue his track record is actually more solid than Trump's when dealing with bullshit. Plus he does it quietly and efficiently

I'm all in on DeSantis 2024. He will get shit done. I would argue his track record is actually more solid than Trump's when dealing with bullshit. Plus he does it quietly and efficiently
yeah as much people cope, he is 10x more competent

I will vote for Andrew Yang. He made a new party called Forward party.

Because of this new party, this will surely give Trump or DeSantis a win.

I don‘t think DeSantis would win in the primary. Trump will mog him during the debates and the campaign in general. There were plenty of cucks like DeSantis in 2016 and they all got swept away.

-
Whichever one will loan me his wife, gets my vote
-
Trump and DeSantis wives proc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back