Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Describe your typical mood state variations

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I usually oscilate between high-functioning bittersweet "refrigerator noise" sadness (my default, I'm like this most of the time), lighthearted humoristic moments (used to cope with such sadness/depression), deeper sadness (usually triggered by the notion of time, when I muse about events and people) and those moments when you just don't feel like doing anything at all (typical depression).

Fascination, deep longing, excruciating reflections, profound hatred, mourning

Fascination, deep longing, excruciating reflections, profound hatred, mourning
Ah, I forgot the hatred. But I usually keep it under control and it kinda mingles with the sadness and frustration.

when I had to regularly be around normies for academic purposes my default was like mild discontentment and anxiousness. from time to time I had bouts of either severe depression and defeatism, or burning hatred and resentment, depending on what was happening at that time.

lately ive just become way more emotionally withdrawn. I don't see or interact with people outside of the internet, every day is more or less the same and I don't have any huge stressful issues in regards to finances, familial relationships, academics etc. so overall im in a pretty neutral emotional state

Laziness, Emptiness, Revulsions, Hatred, Anger, Fury and Loneliness.

Nihilism, regrets, and sadness.

sorrow, anger, wrath, sorrow, emptiness

anger -> anxiety -> nothingness