Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Destiny is real (It never even began)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You always hear the words destiny or fate being overused in shitty movies etc so it sounds mystical.

It's not mystical. It's real for almost everyone.

Your destiny is determined at birth.

Genetics to grow tall and Chad looking? Your destiny says you will have a great life.

Genetics to be an ugly Manlet? Your destiny says it's over before it began.

Then there the other shit like being born at the right time, place, good family etc.

My point is destiny for most of us (barring a few exceptions) is real and the outcome of our lives was determined way before.

They just want you to keep thinking you can change it so you will keep being a good wagecuck for the system. The good old dangling the carrot trick by using the rare exception as a target

I hate my destiny btw.

Just remember this simple quote.

Your face, your fate

We muslimcels already know

There's no denying our destiny. We were bound to fail and live a loveless life without any form of intimacy.

Determinism is a bitch

We muslimcels already know
Time to declare jihad (by working on your personality and showing them) and get your 72 virgins (female of coz) in paradise.

Last edited:
Say it with me, fate of a sub8.

how gay.. all we can do now is either get plastic surgery + personalitymax / rope