Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Diablo4 is so damn mindless lol

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Man if people think that world of warcraft is mindless, D4 is even worst lol. With D4 you're just whacking mobs from room to room.

At least with WoW you can actually look around, enjoy different in game content, and enjoy the open world graphics. I actually find late night WoW gaming sessions relaxing with some Lofi music in the background.

With D4 you're just whacking mobs from room to room.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgbTUed4q7w

It is worse than WoW. OG WoW was peak MMO and nothing can top it, not even ESO.

Thanks for posting this. I now have zero desire to buy the game.

Modern gaming, son.

D3 was a masterpiece

D4 is garbage with stupid story

i legit like how people consider games like diablo 3 and 4 as sequels to diablo 2.
the best game that could be a worthy sequel to diablo 2 is a game called grim dawn. it have the best mechanics and best characters you can use to make very various builds.

blizzard servers should be nuked

i legit like how people consider games like diablo 3 and 4 as sequels to diablo 2.
the best game that could be a worthy sequel to diablo 2 is a game called grim dawn. it have the best mechanics and best characters you can use to make very various builds.
D2 is garbage

It has nice graphics

I like it a lot. After working all day I just want an easy mindless games while I watch YouTube videos