Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Diary of a Wimpy Kid

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The books were pretty black pill compared to the movies. The amount of god awful blue pill normie shit is unreal in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies.

I grew up reading the books and I liked how thier were no fairy tale bs endings.

Attachments

• 9C010510-E15F-47AA-BFF7-CA83CEFAF918.jpeg
    9C010510-E15F-47AA-BFF7-CA83CEFAF918.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 80
brutal blackpill for kids, starting them off right

I love dark shit w tragic endings

The books were pretty black pill compared to the movies. The amount of god awful blue pill normie shit is unreal in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies.

I grew up reading the books and I liked how thier were no fairy tale bs endings.
I was watching the movie on a long flight going overseas with my family to our shit hole ethnic homeland... I couldn't even finish that shit. Main character was normie af :feelsseriously:

@iKillCucks @Razovik
A9D69B1F 3D6F 490F 8B13 88B57D51DE8C

Books of my childhood <3

i loved the books. only watched two movies and they paled in comparison to their book counterparts.

I loved those books, in fact they were the reason why I began a journal in the first place

Rodrick is such a chad. Emo slayer

I loved that book. It wasn’t one of those happy ending bullshit. It was reality and it shows the world is cruel.