Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dickpill]Being a dicklet is like being a manlet

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

Interesting that the Romans thought big dicks were grotesque. Check out their sculptures. All of them are dickminned

Now imagine being both

No foid will care about how big is your dick if you're a manlet

Interesting that the Romans thought big dicks were grotesque. Check out their sculptures. All of them are dickminned
when will this meme end?

they were growers. i have greco-roman ancestry and although my flaccid can shrink to micro tier it grows to 6.7 inches/17cm when fully erect
No foid will care about how big is your dick if you're a manlet
being manlet is a death sentence

The dickpill is one of the most overrated pills. If you're a chad with a small dick, a foid will still fuck you. And it doesn't matter if you can satisfy her, as long as you can perform a cumshot.

when will this meme end?
View attachment 224179
they were growers. i have greco-roman ancestry and although my flaccid can shrink to micro tier it grows to 6.7 inches/17cm when fully erect

being manlet is a death sentence
What does it mean to have Greco-Roman ancestry?

The dickpill is one of the most overrated pills. If you're a chad with a small dick, a foid will still fuck you. And it doesn't matter if you can satisfy her, as long as you can perform a cumshot.
it is not.

Slaying is mostly a myth. Only 10-15% of women get ONS and they don't do it regularly. Most sex is had in LTRs, so if you are a dicklet is over for you. No woman will remain in a relationship with a dicklet chad

Girls don’t care about dick size As long as u aren’t under 3.5

This.Only faggots care about dick size tbh foids will still fuck you as long as you don't have a literal micropenis.Plus no one can see how big your dick is from the outside
cope

italian and greek ancestors
Massive Giga cope, 70% modern Italian and Greeks are basically mutt from arab and Turkish invasion.

cope
if that were the case then how come small dicked white boi brad Pitt Managed to fuck bbc tyrone mike tyson’s wife??

Taking the dickpill is a sign of homosexuality.

it is not.

Slaying is mostly a myth. Only 10-15% of women get ONS and they don't do it regularly. Most sex is had in LTRs, so if you are a dicklet is over for you. No woman will remain in a relationship with a dicklet chad
where did you get the numbers from? i think more foids are having ONS´. You should also consider that females lie about their body counts. And of course i was only talking about ONS, not about relationships.

Only 10-15% of women get ONS and they don't do it regularly. Most sex is had in LTRs, so if you are a dicklet is over for you. No woman will remain in a relationship with a dicklet chad
truth

They thought being erect outside intercourse was barbaric. They still preferred big dicks for sex.
Now imagine being both
No need to imagine this is me:feelsrope:
No if you are Chad with small dick you will get dumped after first night

Being a manlet is worse than having a dicklet. Because if you are a manlet no one will want to see your dick even if its big.
But if you are a tallfag and have a small dick then at least you will get an opportunity to show your dick to a hole

nah its not... people see you as a manlet and as being less serious and a joke.. noone can se your cock size by looking at you.

i dont care much anyway cause noone sees mine

No its fucking not tallfag

Tall guy w/average dick > short guy w/above average dick

Massive Giga cope, 70% modern Italian and Greeks are basically mutt from arab and Turkish invasion.
sfcel cope

genetic studies show they are genetically the same, they even have less early neolithic farmer and more indo-european dna than in the past

1425950985556.jpg

sfcel cope

genetic studies show they are genetically the same, they even have less early neolithic farmer and more indo-european dna than in the past

1425950985556.jpg

View attachment 224356
Man I'm Italian trust me on that, the vast majority of people me included have noticeably north African features.Little traces is left in the DNA from ancient times as south Italy have been dominated by Muslim for 200 years and even longer for Greece by the Ottoman empire.Maybe in the north but even there true white people are a minority, that's why hypergamy is a huge problem in Italy

Man I'm Italian trust me on that, the vast majority of people me included have noticeably north African features.Little traces is left in the DNA from ancient times as south Italy have been dominated by Muslim for 200 years and even longer for Greece by the Ottoman empire.Maybe in the north but even there true white people are a minority, that's why hypergamy is a huge problem in Italy
the muslim and turkish invasions didn't change the genetic make up of south europeans a lot.

you have to realise that italy or the rest of southern europe was never as white as northern europe.
they always had way more early neolithic farmer admixture and less indo european dna.
south europeans are also more inbred so they have some failos because of it

Brutal dick pill man