Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill is cope

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Most of us are unable to have a conversation with foids to get the ball rolling because they ostracise us.

So how the fuck are they going to see our dick irl in a room.

Last edited:
dickpill isn't very important but if a chad have a 2 inches then even his gf might cheat on him with a normie with 8 inches

This has been asked before and my answer is still the same - it's definitely better to have a dysfunctional microdick but look like a chad than the opposite because then I could at least do shit like this:
Or reject toilets in public.

Dick is still a hard requirement for sex and being seen as a man, but you're right that we can't even get a kiss and the ugliest among us are already ostracized based on face alone so much that normies don't have to resort to letting our dick size live rent-free in their heads.

dickpill isn't very important but if a chad have a 2 inches then even his gf might cheat on him with a normie with 8 inches
Not only will she cheat on him but she'll also say "my bf has a microdick teehee" to all her friends (meanwhile half of them have microtits). That will definitely affect his image as a chad because like hiring managers, toilets look for any possible reason to look down upon a man.

Most of us are unable to have a conversation with foids to get the ball rolling because they ostracise us.

I just choose to not talk to them

Dickpill is law for normies

Dick is still a hard requirement for sex and being seen as a man, but you're right that we can't even get a kiss and the ugliest among us are already ostracized based on face alone so much that normies don't have to resort to letting our dick size live rent-free in their heads.
Yep, there's no point caring about our dick size when we are far from getting a kiss from a foid.

Jfl chad is entitled to nothing