Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dickpill is crazy

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Am I the only one who thinks about this? Like, a LOT of guys have a 3-4 inch dick and a LOT have 7-8. That's literally TWICE the size. Manlets are only like 10% shorter than tallfags, which is still brutal, but still. If you have a small dick you are literally seen as HALF a man.

Its not like any women will ever want to be intimate with me cos of my face and height, so my dick size doesn't rlly matter

Not that many people have dicks that small BONEPRESSED. But yeah, fair point.

Am I the only one who thinks about this? Like, a LOT of guys have a 3-4 inch dick and a LOT have 7-8. That's literally TWICE the size.
It's worse because you're not taking volume into account. If there's a girth difference you're looking at easily 3 times the volume

7 inches is considered small by 2021 standards

Not that many people have dicks that small BONEPRESSED. But yeah, fair point.
Mine is at least 6 inches but it's not like anyone will get with me because my face or height. Perma Over

Mine is at least 6 inches but it's not like anyone will get with me because my face or height. Perma Over
Still mogs me to oblivion. I wish mine is 6 inches.

My dick bone pressed is 4.5. So barely bigger than 4 inches.
Yeah 4.5 is short but it's not "LOL take a look at this peanut" short. I meant from 3 to 4.0 inches

Am I the only one who thinks about this? Like, a LOT of guys have a 3-4 inch dick and a LOT have 7-8. That's literally TWICE the size. Manlets are only like 10% shorter than tallfags, which is still brutal, but still. If you have a small dick you are literally seen as HALF a man.
I don't think a lot of guys have 7+ inch penis. That's absurdly large and way above average. Most likely it's as rare as being 6'3 meaning that only 1% of Chinese have it and 10% of blacks

It's the 6ft tall of penis size.
my friend has a 6 inch dick and he's 6"4 and his gf said his dick his small when they first had sex

It's the 6ft tall of penis size.
So legit. It's seen by women as "meh" Acceptable, but not impressive, not even good. Just the bare minimum even though of course in reality it's way above average. There is no pleasing foids as a non-Chad.

0w499ra

Shame we ain't got horse cocks so we could destroy some cunts.

it's about proportions
cope. foids can see that your dick is small. if he was 5"5 she'd still say his dick is small

Not like it matters tbh.

So legit. It's seen by women as "meh" Acceptable, but not impressive, not even good. Just the bare minimum even though of course in reality it's way above average. There is no pleasing foids as a non-Chad
That is so insane to me. Even 6 inches is above average, but it would be considered small.

Last edited:
6" is more than enough. Brocels need to stop freaking out.

6" is more than enough. Brocels need to stop freaking out.
Lmao you have a LOT to learn. Both me and @Gymcelled have a lot to say on this matter, 6 inches isn't even CLOSE to enough for foids. I've sent pictures of 7.5 inchers on Chadfish accounts and been dismissed as small lmao. If you legit think 6" is more than enough you aren't even close to being blackpilled.

So legit. It's seen by women as "meh" Acceptable, but not impressive, not even good. Just the bare minimum even though of course in reality it's way above average. There is no pleasing foids as a non-Chad.
True. 7" is where "proper" size begins for them.
Lmao you have a LOT to learn. Both me and @Gymcelled have a lot to say on this matter, 6 inches isn't even CLOSE to enough for foids. I've sent pictures of 7.5 inchers on Chadfish accounts and been dismissed as small lmao. If you legit think 6" is more than enough you aren't even close to being blackpilled.

I have 7.5" x 5.1" and I can't take a photo that makes it look good. I have maybe taken 1 or 2 photos from manipulative angles that looked kind of decent.

You need to be lean and be 8 x 6 to begin looking good in dickpics to girls.

Last edited:
True. 7" is where "proper" size begins for them.

I have 7.5" x 5.1" and I can't take a photo that makes it look good. I have maybe taken 1 or 2 photos from manipulative angles that looked kind of decent.

You need to be lean and be 8 x 6 to begin looking good in dickpics to girls.
5" girth is where is begins for them too.

Wrong and bluepilled.
4 inch is not just twice as short as 8 inches.
Considering the fact that the volume of a cylinder goes like pi*r^2*h, when h is the length, and r correlates to the radius. Using the same precentline of the 4inch-8inch length for the girth in order to obtain the relative r, will result that.......
Yoyr typical 8 incher, or top 5-10 precentline (or whatever), is 6 times bigger (in volume) if not more than the bottom 5-10% dick.

Read that post at your own risk boys!

Wrong and bluepilled.
Considering the fact that the volume of a cylinder goes like pi*r^2*h, when h is the length, and r correlates to the radius. Using the same precentline of the 4inch-8inch length for the girth in order to obtain the relative r, will result that.......
Yoyr typical 8 incher, or top 5-10 precentline (or whatever), is 6 times bigger (in volume) if not more than the bottom 5-10% dick.

Lmao legit, it's even more over than I thought.

Wrong and bluepilled.

Yep. The volume pill. 9 x 6 is 5 times the size (volume) of 4 x 4.

380ml / 75ml = 5

Dickcopers jfl.

I need to start bathmating again.