Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Did a bit of research about american televangelists and their money siphoning practices. Turns out the roots come from exactly where you would expect

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/hTfKpAWkgJY?feature=shared

More than 2 weeks ago I watched this documentary. It was very interesting about how americans got tricked into megachurches, since they appeal to american over-the-top mentality.

So naturally after I watched the documentary I wanted to find out, who are the biggest benefactors behind all those schemes and googled just 3 of the biggest televangelists mentioned there and was right
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

This is Kenneth Copeland. After searching his name with israel and jewish on jewgle, I'm very convinced his bank account is automated to send money to israel and his contributions make up atleast half of their GDP
Kenneth copeland

Joel Osteen or Joel Ostein as he was previously called before changing his name to be less noticeable
Joel osteen

This was so dissapointing. After typing their name I usually have to click on wikipedia, then scroll down to early life, then click once more to find out what I already knew would be there. Considering it has to do with pressing and random chances, it might even classify as gambling, albeit I can't lose anything. But this was just dissapointing. It was so easy it didn't even felt earned. Like in first grade when teacher gave me lightning mcqueen sticker that was usually earned for doing homework and when they gave it to me for free, without having to do any work, there was no expected wave of happiness, just long next hours of pain, sorrow and contemplating existential crisis
Benny hinn

Last edited:
Are Americans even human at this point? Even in the jungles of the Amazon river and the Pacific Islanders wouldn’t fall for this .

@Mortis @Copexodius Maximus @Govid_Dorious @BPJ @Serpents reign

View: https://youtu.be/hTfKpAWkgJY?feature=shared

More than 2 weeks ago I watched this documentary. It was very interesting about how americans got tricked into megachurches, since they appeal to american over-the-top mentality.

So naturally after I watched the documentary I wanted to find out, who are the biggest benefactors behind all those schemes and googled just 3 of the biggest televangelists mentioned there and was right
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

This is Kenneth Copeland. After searching his name with israel and jewish on jewgle, I'm very convinced his bank account is automated to send money to israel and his contributions make up atleast half of their GDP
View attachment 886475

Joel Osteen or Joel Ostein as he was previously called before changing his name to be less noticeable
View attachment 886476

This was so dissapointing. After typing their name I usually have to click on wikipedia, then scroll down to early life, then click once more to find out what I already knew would be there. Considering it has to do with pressing and random chances, it might even classify as gambling, albeit I can't lose anything. But this was just dissapointing. It was so easy it didn't even felt earned. Like in first grade when teacher gave me lightning mcqueen sticker that was usually earned for doing homework and when they gave it to me for free, without having to do any work, there was no expected wave of happiness, just long next hours of pain, sorrow and contemplating existential crisis
View attachment 886477

That was a brutal video. Pretty sad stupid people are allowed to be preyed upon like this.

Are Americans even human at this point? Even in the jungles of the Amazon river and the Pacific Islanders wouldn’t fall for this .
Cope, there are retarded people everywhere. Religious people who want to believe in something are some of the easiest people to trick and are gullible af. It’s sad that there really isn’t any hope for them, because religions are all false and their faithfulness was all in vain. :cryfeels:

You have to understand a lot of the ned Flanders Christian fundamentalist garbage or pop American Christianity. As I call it and it's not real Christianity, but a lot of that is dying out. I think Very few millennials and younger generations. After millennials go to church, there is a huge absorbed atheism in the younger generations. It doesn't surprise me that Jews would use Christianity as a vehicle to get what they want. They do the same thing with atheism.

You have to understand a lot of the ned Flanders Christian fundamentalist garbage or pop American Christianity. As I call it and it's not real Christianity, but a lot of that is dying out. I think Very few millennials and younger generations. After millennials go to church, there is a huge absorbed atheism in the younger generations. It doesn't surprise me that Jews would use Christianity as a vehicle to get what they want. They do the same thing with atheism.
opposing jews are the ones promoting atheism (see: Lucis Trust)

Science believers are in no way or shape better than these deranged faggots.
Oh but being a nihilist is for losers npcs say.