Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did a math on how much €€€ I’d have to spend to make myself look somewhat human

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
- double jaw surgery for my recessed jaws: 20k
- pre surgery orthodontic treatment for my fucked up palate and teeth: 7k
- genioplasty for my non existent chin: 4k
- chin wing osteotomy for my high set jaw angles: 10k
- rhino for my crooked nose: 6k
- upper + lower eyelid correction for my droopy eyelids and eye bags: 5k
- hair transplant for my nw2.5: 5k
- cheekbone implants for my flat cheekbones: 6k
- lip lift for my long philtrum: 1k
- 10x laser resurfacing sessions for my acne scars: 1k
- neck implants for my pencil neck: 6k

So approximately €72k just for me to not look like a complete subhuman while there are guys who were just born Demi-gods. Even if I did all the surgeries listed above, I would either get a girl attracted to my looks nor could I have my mental damage repaired. So yeah I’d better keep rotting and spend my money on solitary copes.

With that much surgery you're going to end up looking like a monster

I need a shitload of surgeries too. mainly double jaw surgery and infraorbital implants or fillers.

My main surgeries. My crooked nose is the worst

I'm a poor loser so, its gonna be hard

I need different procedures but still around 80k

- double jaw surgery for my recessed jaws: 20k
- pre surgery orthodontic treatment for my fucked up palate and teeth: 7k
- genioplasty for my non existent chin: 4k
- chin wing osteotomy for my high set jaw angles: 10k
- cheekbone implants for my flat cheekbones: 6k
- lip lift for my long philtrum: 1k
- 10x laser resurfacing sessions for my acne scars: 1k
- neck implants for my pencil neck: 6k

So approximately €72k just for me to not look like a complete subhuman while there are guys who were just born Demi-gods. Even if I did all the surgeries listed above, I would either get a girl attracted to my looks nor could I have my mental damage repaired. So yeah I’d better keep rotting and spend my money on solitary copes.
$72k
$500 avg for paid / visit
2 years 8 months of weekly sex

if anything focus on main face falios. Chin is good, and hair and beard transplant to hide everything else with really good hair grooming

then get leg lengthening. If you are already 6ft. Adding extra height will halo you so much with an average face. Youd get the most pp bang bang for your bucks

too much surgery wont make you look like chad unless you find a plastic surgeon that is a great lookism artist and knows what a natural chad looks like

wait on the nose for after double chin. Sometimes the shape of the chin is what causes most of the distortion of the nose. Then just get the nose adjusted further after post surgery

save money for therapy to get you to NT so you dont think like an incel. Got to pay for the brain wash therapy so you dont go full turbo-aspie on the first girl to give you attention

no surgery hope for ethnics. Ive seen asians like me trying to get a more western face and it just fails.

Last edited: