Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did any of you get bullied for being skinny in school or college?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Are you closer to a normal weight now? Mostly it was other guys who picked on skinny guys.

It's likely a combination of being skinny and subhuman in other ways such as face and height, to be honest; there were plenty of quite popular lanky Chads and normies in my own school, but gymmaxxing as a subhuman and being of a reasonable trait perhaps means people won't be so likely to outwardly show their disgust and contempt and mock you, only doing it behind your back. :feelsclown:

It's likely a combination of being skinny and subhuman in other ways such as face and height,
:yes:
to be honest; there were plenty of quite popular lanky Chads and normies in my own school, but gymmaxxing as a subhuman and being of a reasonable trait perhaps means people won't be so likely to outwardly show their disgust and contempt and mock you, only doing it behind your back. :feelsclown:
Oh definitely, but back then I wasn't doing any fitness stuff and guys would regularly make fun and push me around for being short, small and thin. In college it was just small and thin, now I'm just ugly having gained some weight and little muscle.

So yeah, don't be ugly.

only for my height as far as I can remember

Both for my height and scrawny body.