Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did anyone else grow up under this moronic idea that men shouldn't try to look good?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"Caring about your looks is gay" -something good-looking normies love to say

I've felt my whole life that I shouldn't pursue better looks. That it would be a trait of fagginess and femininity. That the only acceptable self-improvement is that which also improves your strength and masculinity overall. I have now realized that this is a lie that good-looking men get to tell themselves to make themselves feel more masculine. Ugly people will inevitably learn it's all a lie.

Yes, I was relentlessly mocked for being "vain" whenever I tried to buy facial creams and other such crap.

Yes, I was relentlessly mocked for being "vain" whenever I tried to buy facial creams and other such crap.
Exactly. I could have never brought up any looks-related concern in my home without getting absolutely fucking bombarded with insults and gaslighting. The reality is that it was always good-looking normies that probably enjoyed their position of superiority.

lol what
every young normie looksmaxxes nowadays, they all workout, buy trending clothes, skin care and hygiene
even some surgeries like rhino and hair transplant are basically mainstream at this point

If I had a son I’d do everything to help him looksmaxx, I’d tell him about the importance of looks and make sure he has the best skincare and stays physically active. If he has a facial deformity I’d fund any surgery he might need.

lol what
every young normie looksmaxxes nowadays, they all workout, buy trending clothes, skin care and hygiene
even some surgeries like rhino and hair transplant are basically mainstream at this point
Well I happen to not be one of them.

If I had a son I’d do everything to help him looksmaxx, I’d tell him about the importance of looks and make sure he has the best skincare and stays physically active. If he has a facial deformity I’d fund any surgery he might need.
You may have a scary avatar, but you're a good man. I mean that.

they dont want that we cheat like foids do with fakeup

"Caring about your looks is gay" -something good-looking normies love to say
it's easy to say that when you are good looking

"caring about money is greedy" says a rich man to a starving man

I believe that the only way to improve the face is with surgery

:feelsokman:

You are proper father. That's why you will do that but why?

Because like Chinese say... "You have honor and character..." :feelsokman:

Yep. I blame my controlling parents. I wasn't even allowed to use hair gel growing up.

No lol, you must have been a truly misguided, bluepilled and/or lazy POS to have had that mindset

Do you really think face cream and steroids will get you a woman when Chad has a gf at 12 years old thanks to his bones and permanent characteristics like hair and eye colour?

Do you really think face cream and steroids will get you a woman when Chad has a gf at 12 years old thanks to his bones and permanent characteristics like hair and eye colour?

:feelsokman::blackpill:

This is correct actually.

Roids will not turn you into Chad in 99% percent of cases.

Zyzz was lucky because he started young including HGH... but he died...

Guess why? Because he increased his bones and frame including his organs growth ABOVE his genetic limits...

This is what killed him actually. Very high doses of TREN and TEST which allowed him surpass his genetic limit along with doing cocaine...

This is not bs. Look at his pic at 16 years of age.

How the FUCK did he gain bulk in his bones?

lol simple...

Roids and HGH done at young age during growth stages.
Roids should be used sanely and carefully for incels for SELF-DEFENSE purposes and nothing else...:blackpill:

Yes. I mean, they said like appearance doesn't matter and shit and that's all about the way you behave. JFL.
And speaking about caring about your looks, I remember something like that too.
But I think you know it can't make you more attractive in the eyes of foids anyways (if you're ugly).

Yes. I mean, they said like appearance doesn't matter and shit and that's all about the way you behave. JFL.
And speaking about caring about your looks, I remember something like that too.
But I think you know it can't make you more attractive in the eyes of foids anyways (if you're ugly).
Well childhood is still the absolute best time to try to improve looks. Growth hormones for poor height, proper mouth posture and nasal breathing, good nutrition, exercise and so on.

I can't really blame my parents because they honestly couldn't have known all of the knowledge in the blackpill but parents have a shit ton of power over the child's adulthood SMV.

Growth hormones for poor height
That can work, I guess. But it's kinda crazy. And in my case, it should've been some aromatase inhibitors.
So, all of that is more than just caring about yourself in my opinion. I mean, some of them seems to be radical measures.

Last edited:
I have now realized that this is a lie that good-looking men get to tell themselves to make themselves feel more masculine. Ugly people will inevitably learn it's all a lie.
It's a lie told intentionally by both good-looking men and women to keep below-average men down.