Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel did girls bully you back in school

one time a pack of bloodthirsty foids started following me around and insulting me
also bitches didnt like me in general so i was invisible most of the time, unless i was acting 'weird' or funny

one time a pack of bloodthirsty foids started following me around and insulting me
also bitches didnt like me in general so i was invisible most of the time, unless i was acting 'weird' or funny
brutal

but nobody cares about that of course
They told a teacher they were scared of a classmate and he got suspended for a day, I told the same teacher they told me to commit suicide and drop dead and she didn’t even talk to them or anything

They told a teacher they were scared of a classmate and he got suspended for a day, I told the same teacher they told me to commit suicide and drop dead and she didn’t even talk to them or anything
how do i turn off notifcations like everytime somebody talks on my thread it notifys me :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

how do i turn off notifcations like everytime somebody talks on my thread it notifys me :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
When making the thread at the bottom it asks if you want to get notified you have to uncheck that, maybe you can still change it if you edit the thread but I’m not sure

not in front of me but definitely in groups and on the internet

Never, fortunately. I was ignored.

Not really for the most part they just completely ignored me. I did have an older girl kick my behind when I was playing kick ball in elementary school one time that’s about it.

Last edited: