Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Did I deserve this?

catgurllover334

catgurllover334

Cat Girl Extraordinaire
Let me give you all a little background before I go into this story.
I've been friends with this girl my whole life, and we did everything together. I mean everything. She cried on my shoulder so many times and basically just led me on for years, knowing I was completely in love with her. We'll call her B.
B started to hang out with this Jew who I considered my friend until I realized what was going on. Even when we were friends, I knew he thought that I was less attractive than him and he would basically hang out with me at school but not invite me to parties. See, I'm not the ideal man that she wanted, but I did my best to change for her. I like anime, MLP, and I sometimes discussed hentai with her, but she didn't seem to mind. Whenever she needed me or wanted to talk about interests, I would get into whatever faggot shit she wanted me to watch.
Still, I kept my interests close, and the Jew made fun of me for it all the time. B used to stand up for me, but as the months went on, she started to join in on his childish antagonizing. I still was a slave for her, the stupid bitch. She was drifting farther away from me, so I finally decided that I was going to ask her out or just let her go.
One day when she came over she wouldn't shut up about the Jew and it made me second guess myself but whatever. I finally tell her that I want her, and she sits and listens to me confess my undying love and attraction. The fucking bitch is smiling the whole time, so I think she's actually interested. I lean in to kiss her and she slaps me and starts screaming and she hasn't talked to me since.
I thought it would be funny to send her a dick pic a week ago and she blocked me afterwards and started telling people I sexually assaulted her. Dramatic bitch.
Honestly, fuck her. This has happened with other girls before but never like this. They're all worthless and unworthy of my time and she's finally taught me that.

Holy shit, I don't have words for this.

AWALT and all that of course, but damn.

This is the time where I can safely say that going ER is the only option.

Holy shit, I don't have words for this.

AWALT and all that of course, but damn.

This is the time where I can safely say that going ER is the only option.

I'm so fucking angry and lonely man I don't know.

LMAO, you got cucked buddy boyo.

it's time to go Nikolas Cruz on your school

Beverly Said Its My Turn On The Xbox

Damn, that's cucked.

I've been friends with this girl my whole life, and we did everything together. I mean everything. She cried on my shoulder so many times and basically just led me on for years, knowing I was completely in love with her. We'll call her B.
B started to hang out with this Jew who I considered my friend until I realized what was going on. Even when we were friends, I knew he thought that I was less attractive than him and he would basically hang out with me at school but not invite me to parties. See, I'm not the ideal man that she wanted, but I did my best to change for her. I like anime, MLP, and I sometimes discussed hentai with her, but she didn't seem to mind. Whenever she needed me or wanted to talk about interests, I would get into whatever faggot shit she wanted me to watch.
Still, I kept my interests close, and the Jew made fun of me for it all the time. B used to stand up for me, but as the months went on, she started to join in on his childish antagonizing. I still was a slave for her, the stupid bitch. She was drifting farther away from me, so I finally decided that I was going to ask her out or just let her go.
One day when she came over she wouldn't shut up about the Jew and it made me second guess myself but whatever. I finally tell her that I want her, and she sits and listens to me confess my undying love and attraction. The fucking bitch is smiling the whole time, so I think she's actually interested. I lean in to kiss her and she slaps me and starts screaming and she hasn't talked to me since.
I thought it would be funny to send her a dick pic a week ago and she blocked me afterwards and started telling people I sexually assaulted her. Dramatic bitch.
Honestly, fuck her. This has happened with other girls before but never like this. They're all worthless and unworthy of my time and she's finally taught me that.
No one deserves this but you still brought this upon yourself. This is one of the most cucked things I've read on this site.

>female Stacy friend
you made it further than most

You sound retarded. Talking about hentai in public? To a girl no less? Sending dick pics? Your an aspie bro

What did you expect, you were blatantly orbiting

Are you in highschool or something like that?
"She cried on my shoulder so many times."
It was over here. You should've called her a faggot for crying like a bitch.

Are you in highschool or something like that?
>she cried on my shoulder so many times
It was over here. You should've called her a faggot for crying like a bitch.
Senior year and yeah I guess so.

At least you got female contant and even female body fluids on you. It is still something.
Cheer up.

At least you got female contant and even female body fluids on you. It is still something.
Cheer up.
I mean I guess but this is the closest I have ever gotten and now she's telling everyone what happened. Girls won't even make eye contact with me now.

(((They))) always take everything from us.

this was difficult to read, i feel for you man. i’m sorry.

You know what, you did amazing. You got the balls to confess to here. I know most faggots here won't and automatically label themselves as incels. But you, you are so much better and brave than us. I'm proud of you. Welcome to the family.

You got cucked by a jew... It's fucking over.

Fucking whore women and scum jews.

No one deserves this but you still brought this upon yourself. This is one of the most cucked things I've read on this site.
This, OP.

op you shouldve rewlized you were her emotional tampon / beta orbiter the moment she met you. Even still she mightve liked you very early on but you clinged for too long and got friendzoned. C U C K E D .

All woman I know are like this, nothing new here.

The hero we all deserve

Should've thought of that before being ugly.

you don't deserve anything bad that happens to you bro

friend-zone-level-out-of-this-world-gajo-level-of-9616940.png