Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope did i win this reddit argument?

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/18jhee2/im_losing_it_rant/

Capture

lol I made the bitch her delete her post

Did you by any chance screenshot the original post
No, unfortunately

she was talking about how she was so depressed and the guys she was going out with on tinder would ghost her after having sex.She called me an incel on another thread,so i stalked her,found this post and had to clap back.

No, unfortunately

she was talking about how she was so depressed and the guys she was going out with on tinder would ghost her after having sex.She called me an incel on another post ,so i stalked her,found this post and had to clap back.
So she's goes for chad gets pumped and dumped, then goes to complain on reddit then do all over again.

Lol that sub believe men have it better because of the "wage gap" that's been disproven a million times and "most men are political leaders so they have it better", extreme levels of Apex fallacy happening there. Arguing with them is pointless, they don't even have the basics down. At the end of the day its a sub full of ugly girls complaining they can't get with a Chad.

Arguing with reddit vermin is a waste of time especially if its a femoid

idc you redditor

Reddit landwhales furiously rub their cunts whenever they get owned in an online debate

She probably deleted her post because of you jfl. I hope she gets raped