Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did mentalcelling fuck up oppurtunities for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date

did it

• yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
anonymous poll

Nah even if I was a normal person i would still be a 5'9 ethnic with a big nose and poor social skills, thankfully I improved my social skills and i have a good circle of supportive real friends during my self improvement phase, but I still suffer from mental issues from my past that make me depressed.

Im born an incel and its who I am its a big part of my identity.

Just my whole life, if I was NT I'd still be an incel but at least I'd be able to have some friends and maybe a career, the only future I see for me is roping. My life nowadays is about cope or rope tbh

I personally don't consider mentalcels fakecels
life is predetermined and you can't go back in time with your knowledge
shitty experiences can completely fuck up your psyche and kill future opportunities
fucking mind of a wacko and the personality of a retarded
same I can't really express my real thoughts without being institutionalized
I pretty much have no acceptable personality

Last edited:
yes I was religious Muslim cucked me

yes I was religious Muslim cucked me
I know some Christian tradcuck dude my age that wants to save himself for a virgin wife lmao
even though he had an interesting relationship with a bpd foid that wanted him to abuse her

Bunch of singles mother hit me and i refused to be their puppet.
O course I'm a volcel why am i a volcel well.. not a single woman around my age didn't show interest in me, let alone virgins one's.
I will die virgin because i want I'm to pure for them, they didn't deserve me they deserve only to be pumped and dumped by Chad's.

For religious incels even God has something to say about this:

Part of me thinks yes, but then I remember I ended up turbomanlet so it's over. I never had a chance.

If you're a "mentalcel" then you should try looksmax

You never had opportunities

2/3s of the forum are fakecels
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA