Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did the (((Holocaust))) actually happen?

Did the (((Holocaust))) actually happen?

• No - the Führer was too based & the Allies framed him

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Yes! I'm a (((cuck)))

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • I don't know - let me ask my wife's boyfriend

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters
Where's the option to say yes it happened, and it was based?

@Uggo Mongo fucking change Ur custom title it fucks up the entire screen and I can't look at any images you utter subhuman

@Uggo Mongo lol thank u it's actually so much easier browsing this thread now

And once again they use the photo of a van admittedly not "modified." Is this one of the modified vans or is it another simple furniture mover that "looks like the modified van and explains the process"?

"At least 152,000 people were gassed by the use of gas vans at the Chelmno extermination camp near Lodz."

Though you're right that they hadn't got around to modifying that specific van. It's difficult to find a definitive example of an actual gas van, lots of examples of unmodified vans they used for the purpose and CGI artist impressions of vans with their exhaust piped into sealed trailers. But there are eyewitness descriptions of what a modified gas van was like.

"However, at least three witnesses were able to see the vehicles from the short distance. Mr. Jozef Piaskowski (b. 1908) was employed in the Reichsstraßenbauamt in Kolo (former Ostrowski factory). In the winter 1941/42 he was ordered to repair the damaged cooler in the biggest of Chelmno vans. Piaskowski was an experienced driver. He declared later that he has never seen the motor of this type. "The motor was a bit odd". "It was enormous". The most interesting in his report is the description of the exhaust system. He has noticed that the exhaust pipe was divided into three parts. First and third were done of metal as in normal cars. But, the central part was done of the elastic, "hydraulic" pipe which could joint both standard tubes or could be screwed to the holen the van's floor. After the repair of the cooler, when the motor was tested, so much exhaust fumes were produced that the air in the garage (size 30 m x 12 m) started immediately to be blue. The German bosses ordered to open all windows and doors. The workers who spent a very short time in the polluted air have got headache. The witness heard later their comments that the motor of this car uses 75 liters of petrol per 100 km, so twice more than normal motors do. Piaskowski stated that he had seen two military type gas-masks in the driver's cab. Piaskowski's colleague, Mr. Bronislaw Mankowski (b. 1882), confirmed his story and added that he had seen the van when the middle part of the exhaust tube was joint to the hole in the car's floor. Mankowski declared that he looked inside the box when the watchmen left their posts for a while. He had seen a hole covered with a perforated sheet iron in the middle of the wooden floor.
Another witness, Mr. Bronislaw Falborski (b. 1910), was employed in the Kraft company in Kolo where the vehicles of the SS-Sonderkommando Kulmhof were repaired starting from 1942. In the summer of 1942 he received the order to repair one of the gas vans. His description of the exhaust pipe is in general the same as done by witnesses cited above. The only (but important) difference is the description of the connection of elastic pipe with the hole in the car's floor. According to Falborski (who made even a picture) they were joint by two fasteners tightened by four screws. It seems that this connection was permanent, quite difficult to change and only optionally substituted by the standard connection of both metal parts of the exhaust pipe as in normal cars. Falborski's report seems reliable as his task was to make this connection air-tight by the change of the packing between two fasteners.
The cases of the repair of gas vans in the local workshops of Kolo seem to be rare and exceptional. Probably it happened only in necessity when it was impossible to use military - or SS-motor services.
The Chelmno death center stopped to operate many months before the liberation of this site. The gas vans were very easy to move from the area of Chelmno-Kolo and to change into standard vans with very little signs of their previous function. It is very difficult to think that SS murders (who tried to destroy all evidences of genocide, like crematoria, camps, corpses, etc.) could simply forget a gas van near to Chelmno or elsewhere. "

It would have helped if they managed to preserve an actual example and put it in a holocaust museum somewhere I'll give you that. Apparently they were very easily modified to be regular vans after use.

Last edited:
Did not happen. It was a stories the allies made up to guilt trip the Germans because they were afraid of their superior technology and ideology that made German a great nation. They were ass mad that hitler managed to make Germany so prosperous in such a short time and that Germans deeply believed Nazi ideology so they built some chimneys and invited some Germans to bare witnesses to ((extermination camps)).

I sure hope so!!

No or at least not in the sense that 6 million Jews were killed or that Hitler himself even knew anything at all about such a plan.

They keep having to revise the plaque over in Europe that totals the number of victims and I believe its somewhere now at either 10,000 or 100,000.

So even if it did happen as Jews said or on the much smaller scale (which seems to be the actual truth) it still pales in comparison to how many innocent white Russian citizens the Jew Bolsheviks rounded up and mass murdered under Jew Communism in Stalinist/Soviet Russia which was completely under their control during that time and is still under their control today.

Jews butchered 60-100 million whites with their Communist ideology as various estimates go.

Cucks tend to squeal and sqwuak at this and claim "No, it was only 30 million!" :soy: :feels:

Yet anyone with a brain and common sense ie a Jew wise racially aware white man (or any honest individual of any race) knows that the number is in the far higher body counts of at least 60 million + if nothing else.

Anyway the Germans kept extensive and meticulous records and there was never any document ever recovered not even a birthday card or Christmas card or any piece of trivial correspondence or classified materials that ever pointed to or proved or alluded to Adolf Hitler himself ever personally ordering or planning a Holocaust of Jews.

So IF it happened in any measure it was probably directed/ordered by Himmler or someone in a high enough ranking position to do so.

page 41

Now tell me Homoculus, why do you believe these fables wholesale? How is it that none of this utter nonsense ever gives you pause before you regurgitate it?

I'm not anyone's alt, I'm all new content. But you've got there is what they used to aid in their killing of 6 million Jews even if there are no actual intact examples. It's no surprise there wouldn't be any if you had a modified gas van in your possession with the allies/Soviets bearing down on you you'd get that shit converted back ASAP or at least have it gutted and abandoned leaving no trace behind, nothing to see here.

Ok, @Homoculus . That sure is convenient.

I'm not Homoculus but you seem to be keen on not believing things you're told. You've picked one of the worst things to get into not believing though with the whole holocaust carry on. How did you get interested in that sort of thing?

... and you posted about gas vans because hardened special forces were too traumatized to shoot jews

According to Himmler they were under some psychological pressure when shooting Jews. Which is reasonable to suggest they would be as not many people really are total psychopaths even if there is a tendency for people to follow orders given by authority figures. They found for example most people would deliver potentially fatal electric shocks to a subject if someone in a white lab coat tells them it's part of vital research. They aren't happy about it but they generally will do it nonetheless, these were just regular people they got from the street.

and needed a special overly intricate method to exterminate millions of jews

A van with exhaust redirected inside it isn't the appliance of science. You could easily do rig that up with your own car as an alternative to rope. Stick a hosepipe to your exhaust and put in through your window and turn the engine on. Got your carbon monoxide there.

(so the responsibility was "diffused" totally unlike what just following orders from higher authority figures would do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment),

Hey yeah that's what I talking about there. People will carry out the killing but they will suffer a little bit of 'psychological pressure' as Himmler put it. So a gas van was the easier way to load people in on mass without anyone having to fire a shot.

then posted about a museum where you can visit one which doesn't exist, posted "eye witness account" of a modified gas van that officially turns out was not a gas van, and then said, well, when they retreated their priority was to cover up the holocaust so they just destroyed them all.

It would be nice if there was a perfectly preserved example to see but even then you would just say they knocked one up for show which would be easy enough to do. The fact they didn't suggests there wasn't some conspiracy to make it look like something happened that didn't happen.

I would like to answer but in my Country you can get up to 12 years prison for asking why the gas chamber of Auschwitz had a wooden door with a keyhole and a doorknob on the inside :feelsthink:

Why should I care?

No Jews weren’t systematically murdered those who died died from lack of food and healthcare cuz the camps were unprioritised and German infrastructure was bombed to ashes by the Allies

I believe it happened, but was grossly exaggerated. I say this as a non self-hating Jew, I put truth above all else.
>Jew
>Putting truth above all else

Ever notice those that don't believe the holocaust happened seem to be the same people who kinda wish it had?

I'm going to say yes because my Oma and Opa actually fled Holland to get away from it. Part of the reason I'm here in cuckland ngl

IaTA5pP

When did Himmler say this? Eye witness account from a tortured German?

I have no idea tbh I just don't have much of a reason to doubt it, I'm sure you find all the primary sources if you researched it. The man had a full on dark magic occult castle built by Jewish slave labour, that's not...that's not normal. Proper Castle Wolfenstein shit going on.

2F822C0A00000578-0-image-a-59_1450541475952.jpg

Nazis had a whole brigade of violent criminals that they used to fight partisans in the Balkans, why couldn't they use them to round up and massacre jews?

I'm sure they did but only about 2% of the population would feel at ease or enjoy killing other humans even so. Gas vans and later gas chambers were a more efficient way of carrying out mass killings than the old shooting them in the back of the head method which they did use for sure. Actual photographs of them doing that. Whether it's a bullet or gas they're still going to be dead either way. You can't claim they didn't brutally kill people on mass in cold blood. The Soviets did as well, fine. There were atrocities carried on our side as well no argument there. Generally speaking we were/are the good guys though.

As I told you on your Homunculus account

I only have this account. I'll make sure to post something if I ever see this Homunculus character around. At least he isn't he's not having all this the holocaust denial business whoever he is. I don't know what kind of cope that's meant to be, bloody hell.

massacres weren't uncommon in human history, why were jews special that the sinister german death commandos couldn't stomach it?

I don't know if used sinister German death commonados, probably just regular troops or something. I'm sure they were all committed but it goes against human nature to kill another human in cold blood like that.

Ok, yet none of these modified gas vans still exist and they have to use a picture of an unmodified moving van as proof.

It would have been very easy to modify a van one and claim it was a Nazi death gas van anyway if was some kind of Jewish/globalist conspiracy agenda thing whatever it's meant to be going on. Whenever I say 'modify a van' I think of the sketch though so that's distracting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXEk3deCOm0

I think if it did happen, it was definitely overexaggerated.

the holocaust figures were fixed in order to make the Jews come out on top in deaths and suffering.

despite all the deaths from war, civilian bombings, the nuclear bombs, the prisoners of war starvations, the forced evictions and transfers of the defeated after the war

the number were fucked around with and stories made up until the narrative would be supported that the Jews suffered the most, and that the moral lesson of the war is the bravery of the Jews in front of near extermination and how we should endlessly pay them back for their suffering with cash handouts, privileges and compassion

Many people can see the discrepancies in tales reported about the Holocaust, but many decide denying the Holocaust is not a worthy hill to die on

Dude holy fuck. While at war with the entire world and running out of every resource, somehow they mass produced quite technologically advanced vans with gas chambers in them which killed one million Jews in the course of like a year.
High IQ
Where's the option to say yes it happened, and it was based?
Based option - should have added it tbh ngl
Did not happen. It was a stories the allies made up to guilt trip the Germans because they were afraid of their superior technology and ideology that made German a great nation. They were ass mad that hitler managed to make Germany so prosperous in such a short time and that Germans deeply believed Nazi ideology so they built some chimneys and invited some Germans to bare witnesses to ((extermination camps)).

Last edited:
Most were worked to death. Where's the problem believing the ones considered to weak from the get go were gased?

Many people can see the discrepancies in tales reported about the Holocaust, but many decide denying the Holocaust is not a worthy hill to die on
Giga based
you and I both know the quote is from the account of a tortured German, saying what the allied torturers wanted him to say, and Himmler being kooky and into the occult is totally irrelevant. "Himmler must have said this because he was into runes and reincarnation dood."

Soldiers get desensitized to war and killing. Rounding jews up and suffocating them with exhaust fumes in the back of moving vans is not more efficient than firing squad execution, which by the way, was very fucking common way of execution throughout the world. Did Mexico have to come up with gas vans during the revolution because firing squad was too psychologically taxing?

View attachment 358563

View attachment 358564

Once again. Firing squads, common around the world.

Germans are just too empathetic compared to all others, they're also the biggest monsters in history of course.

They don't need to because no one is allowed to question the narrative. They never needed evidence to make any of their wild claims.

Yes

View attachment 358568
Hitler was beyond Based !
The Third Reich should have lasted 1000 years!
HEIL HITLER !
the holocaust figures were fixed in order to make the Jews come out on top in deaths and suffering.

despite all the deaths from war, civilian bombings, the nuclear bombs, the prisoners of war starvations, the forced evictions and transfers of the defeated after the war

the number were fucked around with and stories made up until the narrative would be supported that the Jews suffered the most, and that the moral lesson of the war is the bravery of the Jews in front of near extermination and how we should endlessly pay them back for their suffering with cash handouts, privileges and compassion
Dr. J. ROBERT OPPENHEIMER IQ

Last edited:
Where's the problem believing the ones considered to weak from the get go were gased?
Because there is no proof for the claim that jews were gassed and any attempt to investigate the gas chambers is illegal.

Because there is no proof for the claim that jews were gassed and any attempt to investigate the gas chambers is illegal.
That in and of itself shows that the Holocaust is just one big hoax

Dude holy fuck. While at war with the entire world and running out of every resource, somehow they mass produced quite technologically advanced vans with gas chambers in them which killed one million Jews in the course of like a year.

Just normal vans with the exhaust redirected to the inside. You could kill quite a lot of people with one van in one day.

i dont know, but i hope it happened xd

The Jooz did 9/11
The moon landing was staged by Stanley Kubrick
The earth is flat
And the moon is made of cheese.

Just normal vans with the exhaust redirected to the inside. You could kill quite a lot of people with one van in one day.
Did these vans require fuel? Because guess what the Germans were the most short on in resources. LMAO. I never got the logic of how a nation short on every resource imaginable had the amount of resources to just randomly bop 11 million (holocaust deaths in total, 6 million Jews with it) people

the holocaust probably did happened, just as the hodolomor did, wich nobody talks about cause they were stinky Ukranians killed by comunists so no problem whatsoever...

I didn't happen but it should have and Germany should have won

No Jews weren’t systematically murdered those who died died from lack of food and healthcare cuz the camps were unprioritised and German infrastructure was bombed to ashes by the Allies
Based & Blackpilled
I'm going to say yes because my Oma and Opa actually fled Holland to get away from it. Part of the reason I'm here in cuckland ngl
It never began for Cucklandcels
Did these vans require fuel? Because guess what the Germans were the most short on in resources. LMAO. I never got the logic of how a nation short on every resource imaginable had the amount of resources to just randomly bop 11 million (holocaust deaths in total, 6 million Jews with it) people
High IQ question : thats why they made holocaust examination illegal, they know it cant survive cold hard scientific scrutiny
I didn't happen but it should have and Germany should have won
I the atomic bomb was invented by Germans - considering that the first people to split the atom were germans

Last edited:
Did these vans require fuel? Because guess what the Germans were the most short on in resources. LMAO.

They were short of resources but they had a tendency to pour significant amounts of the limited resources they had into megatanks, jets and super sonic rockets that could reach space as they kind of crazy. So yes they definitely would have allocated some fuel for their gas vans, to them that would be fuel going to good use as part of the united effort against global Jewry.

I never got the logic of how a nation short on every resource imaginable had the amount of resources to just randomly bop 11 million (holocaust deaths in total, 6 million Jews with it) people

They were in a "sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads" mindset they weren't like say the Soviets with a practical' allocate exactly what you need for the task at hand' mindset. You're trying to think of what you would be doing in their shoes. Stalin did the same thing which is why he was taken completely surprise by Operation Barbarossa. He thought the Germans would be nuts (though the Nazi's were he didn't quite get that) to attack if they hadn't defeated Britain yet giving him time to build up his forces. It seems really odd to me to think that the Nazi's didn't want to eliminate the Jews from existence and/or wouldn't have spent the resources they needed to do it. They did absolutely hate them that can't overemphasized enough.

Last edited:
They did absolutely hate them that can't overemphasized enough.
The hate was warranted. Jews are parasites, even IF youre correct about some of the outlandish claims made against germans it doesnt change my opinion of them. Populations should be able to treat minorities however they wish, a novel idea i know. Maybe we shouldnt be forcing different groups with mutually exclusive interests to live shoulder to shoulder which necessarily breeds conflict.

The hate was warranted. Jews are parasites, even IF youre correct about some of the outlandish claims made against germans it doesnt change my opinion of them. Populations should be able to treat minorities however they wish, a novel idea i know. Maybe we shouldnt be forcing different groups with mutually exclusive interests to live shoulder to shoulder which necessarily breeds conflict.

I don't know if you ever met any Jews? They're kind of like normal people. It's like we're even normal people anyway, we're a minority group ourselves.

I don't know if you ever met any Jews? They're kind of like normal people. It's like we're even normal people anyway, we're a minority group ourselves.
It doesnt matter, i can still generalize their group behavior as a net negative regardless of any interactions i have with individual jews

They were short of resources but they had a tendency to pour significant amounts of the limited resources they had into megatanks, jets and super sonic rockets that could reach space as they kind of crazy. So yes they definitely would have allocated some fuel for their gas vans, to them that would be fuel going to good use as part of the united effort against global Jewry.

They were in a "sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads" mindset they weren't like say the Soviets with a practical' allocate exactly what you need for the task at hand' mindset. You're trying to think of what you would be doing in their shoes. Stalin did the same thing which is why he was taken completely surprise by Operation Barbarossa. He thought the Germans would be nuts (though the Nazi's were he didn't quite get that) to attack if they hadn't defeated Britain yet giving him time to build up his forces. It seems really odd to me to think that the Nazi's didn't want to eliminate the Jews from existence and/or wouldn't have spent the resources they needed to do it. They did absolutely hate them that can't overemphasized enough.
Hitlers FINAL SOLUTION was to deport the (((dogs))) out of germany - it was not to kill them via gasification
The hate was warranted. Jews are parasites.
Dr. J Robert Oppenheimer IQ
"Low IQ response sweetie - thats why you inkwell teehee" one exception (the few (((nice))) jews you've seen) does NOT disprove the rule/fact that jews are objectively vile and evil and are using jewish degeneracy to destroy civilisation
@MuslimCell what do you think of the holocaust? Real or fake?

Last edited:
It doesnt matter, i can still generalize their group behavior as a net negative regardless of any interactions i have with individual jews

You have to bear in mind there are only three groups of people in the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txG0XqZMrEE

Some Jews are arseholes to be sure but there are also Jews who are pussies and some Jews are dicks. Same with Muslims, WW2 Germans and so on.

Holocaust and nazism is a jew psyop to discredit the idea of nationality and nationalism, and on the other hand to decimate two strong European peoples -- germans and slavs.

You have to bear in mind there are only three groups of people in the world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txG0XqZMrEE

Some Jews are arseholes to be sure but there are also Jews who are pussies and some Jews are dicks. Same with Muslims, WW2 Germans and so on.

Take your individualism and shove it up your ass. Even as we speak jewish groups like the adl and splc are hard at work trying to shut places like this down so that the goyim cannot talk about what is being done to them and you would have us not oppose it because some jews are “ok”

Nearly all of Germany's tanks were in the panzer class.

They were messing around all kind of wacky mega super wunderwaffen and shit from monstrous impractical over engineered tanks all using non-interchangeable parts and frequently broke down to jet fighters and rocket planes they didn't have the components for, cruise and space age missiles that ended up killing only couple of thousand people and super massive guns they only ever used once. They weren't at all fussed about wasting the resources they had so they could certainly spare some fuel and manpower to resolve the 'Jewish Question'.

how using gas vans are more effective than killing with bullets.

A van is small and can be parked anywhere and you can cram people in gas them pull out the bodies and cram more people in. Shooting people take up more space, time, ammo, men with guns, they have to dig pits for all the bodies and so on. Have the van park near to crematorium or furnace and you can burn all the bodies you haul to ash. Before bundling them all in you can strip them naked and take any valuables you need such as glasses, watches, gold/false teeth, shoes etc. As they did here.

On shooting ranges they generally just dumped the bodies right in the pit. So vans and specially made gas chambers with their own crematorium were just the more efficient way of processing. It's easier for the soldiers to carry out their orders and less personal for them as well as Himmler pointed out.

How would rounding up jews and putting them in lines to be gassed in the back of moving vans

The vans would be parked stationary just with the engine turned on while they were crammed inside. Gas chambers were an evolution of gas vans.

Did they stuff these gas vans full of jews like a clown car? How long does it take versus a bullet which is instant?

Yes it would look something like this. This particular picture apparently isn't a real atrocity but it's how it would have looked. You can see it would be less effort and fuss than firing squads up on a hill.

mobilegas.jpg

On your homoculus account

I have no alt accounts at all on this site for the record.

you said Himmler "nearly puked" when he saw the execution with bullets and mass graves (according to the account of a tortured German), why would scooping jews out of exhaust vans and putting them in mass graves be any better?

I think he almost puked when he got spattered with blood and brain, gassing them inside vans and specially made gas chambers was less gory. They go in alive and come out dead. That's German efficiency.

Why did the Japanese never need to develop these convoluted methods to "diffuse responsibility" when they were massacring millions of civilians and prisoners of war (hundreds of thousands in Nanking alone)?

The Japanese weren't really set on the extermination of any particular ethnic group they had some kind of Bushido thing going on where surrender instead of death was a disgrace to be punished severely. That why Japanese soldiers tended to fight to the last man and Japanese civilians commit ritual suicide than allow themselves to be taken by the Americans it was all part of that.

The direct orders from Heydrich in 1941 on the eastern front were to only kill jews if they were saboteurs, officials in the soviet government, or snipers.

The Commissar Order? They had a fairly liberal interpretation of that order to include all captured Jews and near enough everyone else in general. They were all considered to all to be 'Untermensch'.

"Just as the Nazis targeted political commissars as agents of the Soviet Communist Party, they regarded Soviet prisoners of war (POWs) as an integral part of the so-called Bolshevik menace. The Germans killed POWs in massive numbers, not as a result of military operations but as a part of Nazi racial policy."

Once again, not single gas van has survived.

I'm sure some survived the war but there would be no way to know what they were once used for. They would have removed the exhaust modification when not in use. The trailers they gassed people in were just trailers. Gas chambers on the hand we do have surviving examples of. But if you say those are fake then any modified preserved gas van would be a fake as well anyway.

You said you could see one in a museum, that was a lie. You brought up eye witness account, that "gas van" they saw was officially not a gas van. Your final suggestion was that retreating germans' top priority was to scrap the gas vans to hide evidence of a genocide. :feelstastyman:

It's something the Germans definitely attempted to do with their death camps at the end of the war so definitely wouldn't leave any intact/operational gas vans around either. The vans would be very easy to hide away the death camps and gas chambers not so easy.