Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did ur parents said this type of bullshit to u?

Boomers fucked it all up for us. They were born in the luckiest point of history -- at a time when anyone could get a decent job with just any college degree, average men could get married, 80% femoids were virgin before marriage, could afford houses on single income.

The boomers had it all and yet they managed to fuck it up for their kids

Yeah they say to focus on school and get a good job. My dad even verbally abused me if I did one wrong thing in school. Never made friends and was an inept autist my whole life

Yeah they say to focus on school and get a good job. My dad even verbally abused me if I did one wrong thing in school. Never made friends and was an inept autist my whole life
same brocel i don't say i would slay any women i would still end up here but at least i would be happier

Boomers fucked it all up for us. They were born in the luckiest point of history -- at a time when anyone could get a decent job with just any college degree, average men could get married, 80% femoids were virgin before marriage, could afford houses on single income.

it's simple boomers didnt cared that much, they had everything they wanted from the post-war economic boom so they have 100% trust in the system and they will do anything to make you a good slave

Boomers who are still alive are crying to their fake god about health problems. They wreck my nation along with the Jews and stinky hoodrats.
And Fark IT. Find a way to leave it all behind. Schwab international ATM account ;).

Geomaxx in Batumi (The real Bethlehem).

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/bSXFMwH9aEc?si=vv4BdFwoDwYTvvQ5

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/nGBSwPM2R3c?si=2r6cknUHRp_ShdVt

i mean, yeah, sure
but it didn't hurt me because i wasn't going to cheat, steal, or go on disability anyway (it's way too hard here)

the bigger issue is they seemed to have a very big confusion about what social class we were in? like they acted like we were middle class intellectuals or some shit, when we were not that smart nor connected nor wealthy. like just barely above working class.
imo this made it harder for me to socialze with working class kids back in the day, which could have got me laid with some stupid girl with broken teeth at least.
overall there was a lot of dumb shit and way too much focus on school work.