Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did you ever have a female childhood friend you were so close with that when she went to hug her mom she asks you to come in for a group hug?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I think I would be a lot less jaded if I had this kind of bond early on in life :feelsrope:

I don't think this stuff is necessarily Chad-only but it would definitely happen more often w/ Chads and the amount of girls who would reach out to non-Chad friends for group hugs would be progressively scarce the uglier the guy was

I wonder if ethnic girls would do this more often w/ sub-chad guys who were white because of JBW

I used to have female friends as a child because I was the thin loser who didn't like football. Then puberty happened and of course I've never heard of those "female friends" ever again as they suddenly realized that "football" competitions could serve as a darwinian process to select the best mate.

Brad is such a :chad:

Fakecel if yes

I have never had a single friend nor a single conversation with a girl in my entire life.

I have never had a single friend nor a single conversation with a girl in my entire life.
Nothing of value was lost that day. The only men who pretend that talking to foids is valuable are oftenly and ultimately getting something out of those talks, which is sex basically. If you know that foids don't consider you as a potential mate, you already know that a discussion with them will be bland or passively insulting towards your very existence ... That's the experience of incel life.

Nothing of value was lost that day. The only men who pretend that talking to foids is valuable are oftenly and ultimately getting something out of those talks, which is sex basically. If you know that foids don't consider you as a potential mate, you already know that a discussion with them will be bland or passively insulting towards your very existence ... That's the experience of incel life.
If that wasn't crippling enough I am mute and also autistic to the point I don't even know how humans behave. Like I said, I have never had a single friend in my life. I also grew up with no siblings and with negligent deranged parents which only made my condition worse. I was born for it to be over.

If that wasn't crippling enough I am mute and also autistic to the point I don't even know how humans behave. Like I said, I have never had a single friend in my life. I also grew up with no siblings and with negligent deranged parents which only made my condition worse. I was born for it to be over.
Story of my life buddy boyo. My mother was sent to the asylum when I was 4 and my dad was merely good enough to give me something to eat from time to time. We were tarnished by life even before we could realize. Meanwhile Chad was cuddled by a loving mother preparing him to receive the love he would rightfully claim from all women once an adult. This world is such a bloody joke.

This scenario has never unfolded in all of human history. -John F Kennedy

brad only
Cape

Yes i had muslim female friend VARSHA
She use to come and olay with me in my house
She used to touch my cheeks finger my dimples
Guess i'll never get those days back:fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am truecel as fuck and had a female childhood friend I was kind of close to... We used to hang out everyday when you're a kid you aren't thinking about sex 24/7 you just see your friends as friends really, ugly or not it was nice I guess. I think she is like a normie stacy now while I rot on here...

We used to hang out everyday
:chad:
when you're a kid you aren't thinking about sex 24/7
you don't think about it 24/7 as adults either, I guess you mean you think about it less often

you just see your friends as friends really
No you don't.
I had romantic attractions to any girl who gave me the time of day =/
For you to be so swimming in female attention you don't inherently eroticize it you must be :chad:

ugly or not it was nice I guess. I think she is like a normie stacy now while I rot on here...
When did you start to drift apart?

I sure didn't.

:chad:

you don't think about it 24/7 as adults either, I guess you mean you think about it less often

No you don't.
I had romantic attractions to any girl who gave me the time of day =/
For you to be so swimming in female attention you don't inherently eroticize it you must be :chad:

When did you start to drift apart?
I moved away from the city went to a small shitty town, she was really sad about it I was her only friend I heard she turned into a bitch during highschool or something idk tho havent seen her in ages... also one girl being friends with you isnt chad shit bro its still over. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back