Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Did you watch the Spiderman across the spider verse movie??

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I had watched the first movie, into the spiderverse, on some youtubers recommendation and ngl I didn't find it that good. Felt too zoomery and a little bit pozzed. And they made the OG Peter Parker a divorced, depressed failure. I found Gwen Stacey insufferable too. So I'll probably skip out on this one.

not a nano second

I had watched the first movie, into the spiderverse, on some youtubers recommendation and ngl I didn't find it that good. Felt too zoomery and a little bit pozzed. And they made the OG Peter Parker a divorced, depressed failure. I found Gwen Stacey insufferable too. So I'll probably skip out on this one.
That's how most movies are these days, the white guy is a failure and some black replaces him. Jews are pushing it hard rn

Fuck this negroidic garbage and fuck everyone involved

No, I hate Marvel movies.

Spiderman is so unbelievably overrated/hyped :feelsseriously:

Basic normie movie, made by and for normies.

i didn't watch the original but i will definitely watch it just because of that hot blondie gwen. i don't know anything about the new spider verse movie tbh.