Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch transformers rise of the beasts ?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
It was ok

I liked it with the gijoe crossover end credit scene

And that the main villain robots were killing everyone including decepticons
I wished that every robot autobot and decepticon joined forces to defeat the unicron

No because entire Transformers movie series are shit action movies.
Also, Unicron once again is gonna be nerfed. His true form is basically evil on it's own.

No because entire Transformers movie series are shit action movies.
Also, Unicron once again is gonna be nerfed. His true form is basically evil on it's own.
It’s great action though except last night ,that was garbage

How do you know unicron I didn’t watch the cartoons

I watched a review of it in passing. Not really a film person. The reviewer remarked on the too short action scenes and emphasis on the human characters as opposed to the robots, which he felt ruined the experience.

True Unicron is literally idea of evil. Movie makers don't know anything about Transformers lore, so they will never include real Unicron.
Wtf is that

I watched a review of it in passing. Not really a film person. The reviewer remarked on the too short action scenes and emphasis on the human characters as opposed to the robots, which he felt ruined the experience.
Who cares about humans

At the beginning of everything Unicron created evil and become embodiment of it. He uses avatars to interact with physical plane.
Weird