Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Didn't know. Fags LIKE the smell of butt sex.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I know pretty much zero about gays. I always assumed they "tolerated" ass sex, because there were no other options.

Ran across a brief thread, that gays actually like smelling shit.

One favorite activity is stealing some freaks boxers, and sniffing it to wack off.

Sick. Too bad aids hasn't wiped them out

The smell of poop is vomiting inducing. I wouldn’t even wanna shove my dick up a foids ass

The smell of poop is vomiting inducing. I wouldn’t even wanna shove my dick up a foids ass
I won't link to the thread. It was utterly disgusting. But I couldn't stop reading it.

Basically, this 20 yr old fag was confessing that he met some old boomer and "stole" his shorts.

The scheme even involved him buying an exact copy of them, so he could keep it without suspicion.

I know pretty much zero about gays. I always assumed they "tolerated" ass sex, because there were no other options.

Ran across a brief thread, that gays actually like smelling shit.

One favorite activity is stealing some freaks boxers, and sniffing it to wack off.

Sick. Too bad aids hasn't wiped them out
Nasty af. Gays should've been wiped out

Jfl, Joey from Joey’s World Tour. The chocolate on his face looks like he was licking unclean buttholes. Beyond giga-autist, although I heard he passed away from OD’ing on opioids.

They're degenerates

i thought that u were bullying me for not getting ur joke about joey world tour dying when it didn't seem like a joke to me
Barack Obama GIF by NowThis
You night not be as Nt as you think then jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

Faggots are fucking degenerates, no wonder God always punishes them with new diseases.

Its the parasites, they make you crave anal sex and other degeneracy, hence the popularization of transgenderism lgbt and what have you. Some even can control your thoughts and behavior.
The parasitepill is indeed brutal.

Obongo is a faggot

Its the parasites, they make you crave anal sex and other degeneracy, hence the popularization of transgenderism lgbt and what have you. Some even can control your thoughts and behavior.
Yeah, that's a legit theory bro

There's tales - anecdotes - of fags doing "parasite cleanses" and becoming straight...

However, there's not many of them discussed. I would postulate that lots of fags do those cleanses, yet they stay fags. Since it's not talked about that much...

Ofc, I don't actively seek out such information, so it might actually be out there. But if it was more common, then I would have heard more about it, since I study such things.

@Zer0/∞ If you are this autistic irl, then it’s over for you even as a Chad-lite.
Tbf I think he's just playing up a character for jewtube.
This sounds kinda schizo but I'm intrigued. Is there any videos discussing this?

This sounds kinda schizo but I'm intrigued. Is there any videos discussing this?
Usually it's posted on sites like 4chan /x/ or such websites usually with the famous "parasitepill" PDF, but the longer I live the more I believe there's truth to it. There has to be a reason they're banning and demonizing many of the anti-parasite herb and drugs.. Maybe they want to keep people sick and addicted to drugs rather than treating the root cause? Some parasites (like in your gut) are easier to get rid of than other however.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM

https://www.docdroid.net/7yuJ80K/parasite-pill-pdf (There's a 2.0 version of this PDF with some interesting tidbits but also lots of disturbing NSFW stuff so I'll let you look for it if you want)

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a legit theory bro

There's tales - anecdotes - of fags doing "parasite cleanses" and becoming straight...

However, there's not many of them discussed. I would postulate that lots of fags do those cleanses, yet they stay fags. Since it's not talked about that much...

Ofc, I don't actively seek out such information, so it might actually be out there. But if it was more common, then I would have heard more about it, since I study such things.
I might buy that, if the parasites attacked hormones and glands.

Or, the part of the brain that regulates sexual desire.

I'll stick with "sick ass mental illness" as the main cause

I might buy that, if the parasites attacked hormones and glands.

Or, the part of the brain that regulates sexual desire.

I'll stick with "sick ass mental illness" as the main cause
It's easier.

"Meme infection."

This is a new low even for faggots...