Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Diego Brando (The World) vs Monette Moio (the blonde foid who bullied Saint ER)

I'm waiting for part 7 anime. I've heard it's best jojo part

the foid got so scared after she got mentioned in my twisted world she had her ugly dad comment for her

he denying she ever bullied him

all lies

I remember her father saying "my daughter is the sweetest girl in the world, she would never bully anyone" after reading ER's manifesto kek

Monette Moio and her pimp

@BELOW_Average_Joe

Who tf is this mudshark
That blonde foid is Monette Moio, she bullied Saint ER and caused him to go ER. She calls herself an “actress”, she is just riding the success of her father who is an established actor. She’s a rich spoiled white slut.

I'm waiting for part 7 anime. I've heard it's best jojo part
Yes. It’s my personal favorite part, and it is leading in the poll:

I prefer anime over manga
When the Part 7 anime is released, I probably won’t watch it, because I don’t want the manga to be tarnished in my memory. There is no way a studio could pack everything good from the manga into a 22 minute show.

Also, since Araki put a tranny character in Part 9, I wouldn’t trust any new anime from him.

For example, the 2014 “Stardust Crusaders” anime is weak compared to the 1993 “Stardust Crusaders” anime.

Here, every episode of the 1993 “Stardust Crusaders”:

View: https://archive.org/details/jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-2000/JoJos+Bizarre+Adventure+Ep01.mp4

When the Part 7 anime is released, I probably won’t watch it, because I don’t want the manga to be tarnished in my memory. There is no way a studio could pack everything good from the manga into a 22 minute show.

Also, since Araki put a tranny character in Part 9, I wouldn’t trust any new anime from him.

For example, the 2014 “Stardust Crusaders” anime is weak compared to the 1993 “Stardust Crusaders” anime.
Here, every episode of the 1993 “Stardust Crusaders”:

View: https://archive.org/details/jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-2000/JoJos+Bizarre+Adventure+Ep01.mp4

Here is the second (and final) season of “Stardust Crusaders”:

View: https://archive.org/details/jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-1993/JoJos+Bizarre+Adventure+1993+Ep01.mp4

Now I’m ready to go train for the race war/incel uprising.

Now I’m ready to go train for the race war/incel uprising.
Just now, I had a Golden Experience.

I was training for the race war/incel uprising.

And then I decided, “I should come back later, when there are fewer normies out.”

I went back to my car, started driving, and a cop was hiding down the road, siting in his parked sport utility vehicle.

Obviously, the cop was looking for losers to pull over on a Friday night.

I drove away carefully, thank Saint ER, Saint JD, and Saint OH, I am safe.

Heil all of the Saints.

Monette Moio is a whore, but she didn’t want to fuck Saint ER.

After working around normies for eight hours this video is nourishing lifefuel.

Praise the great saint ER

Such lifefuel. I feel like Gold Experience just healed my body.

Watching that made me feel good after work.

Oh Mammon! That hit the spot after having to work around femons.

Rohan Kishibe vs Monette Moio will be uploaded as soon as I finish training for the race war/incel uprising.