Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disgusting Foids Would Rather Have sex With Children Than With any of us

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
TED talk about pedophilia done by a foid:
Absolutely disgraceful/disgusting

Another foid taking advantage of her students (obviously being pushed under the rug):

Big List of teachers (mostly foids) that have been caught abusing children:
https://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/2/

Now that it's ok to be gay and trans, the left needs something else to promote. Now it's pedophilia.

Now that it's ok to be gay and trans, the left needs something else to promote. Now it's pedophilia.
Being a pedophile will be accepted before being an incel is

I've noticed a lot of people here support Paedophilia.

(((They))) are pushing HARD to normalize pedophilia within the next decade, the same thing they did with trannies last decade.

Also daily reminder that Chads have been SLAYING gash since the time they were 12-13 years old, and you delusional copers actually think you can catch up and compete with that JFL

Cuckqueers 101:

Male Pedos:
Disgusting!

Female Pedos:
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: death to pedos)
I haven't met any, I've only seen a troll thread by FaceLMS wanting to adopt a kid.
N. Larson is present here, sadly.

Cuckqueers 101:

Male Pedos:
Disgusting!

Female Pedos:
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: death to pedos)

N. Larson is present here, sadly.

That guy ain't even a real incel though

Damn I wish that were me

I've noticed a lot of people here support Paedophilia.

Just because you want to fuck a 16yr old you arent a pedophile. I think thats the posts you mean

Being a pedophile isnt a purely sexual orientation. It means youre loving kids AND want to fuck them

Homosexuality is unnatural just as pedophilia, it is strange that one of them is constantly praised though.

WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?! 15 year old Chad had sex 200 times with a hot teacher before she served 3 1/2 years in prison.
To me it's worth it to go to prison to have sex that many times LOL. Wtf and that's just one story of the many women that had sexual relations with teenage chads.

Flirting allegedly eventually led to an estimated 200 sexual encounters. In December 2006, she received three and half years in prison, with all but one year suspended, and four years probation.

Just fuck your mom theory

foids are losing virginity at 11 to chad and no one bats an eye
only ugly men can be pedos according to the society

Empowered Toronto womyn only go naked for minors. Feminists are pedophiles by nature because they hate men.

Do you think that the University of Cambridge "professor" Victoria Bateman will allow you to "sexually harass" her by merely staring at her naked body on school property? No way; she is showing her filthy pussy to only Chads & Tyrones, including their Lil Chad and Lil Tyrone counterparts.

Victoria Bateman has the face of a pedophile and child molester and no feminist can argue with that, because it's known from the infamous Ben Levin case that nudity for children is a way to molest children.

Being a pedophile will be accepted before being an incel is

Basically what she said is that it's not pedophiles abusing children. So who is abusing children? Let me guess...white males! We are to be blamed for anything. Refugee groups molest women at new years eve - Blame white males! A pedophile rapes a child. Blame white males! Blacks go crazy in da hood. Blame white males!

Basically what she said is that it's not pedophiles abusing children. So who is abusing children? Let me guess...white males! We are to be blamed for anything. Refugee groups molest women at new years eve - Blame white males! A pedophile rapes a child. Blame white males! Blacks go crazy in da hood. Blame white males!

People like this need to be put to death.
In roblox.

Individuals attracted to pre-pubertal children need to be euthanised. Those who act on their urge deserve a less humane death. I can't wrap my mind around how it is possible to find kids sexually arousing. It has to be severe mental illness brought upon by some sort of childhood trauma combined with a genetic predisposition to depravity. I'm half convinced the pedophilia that goes on among elites is from demon/reptilian possession.

Individuals attracted to pre-pubertal children need to be euthanised. Those who act on their urge deserve a less humane death. I can't wrap my mind around how it is possible to find kids sexually arousing. It has to be severe mental illness brought upon by some sort of childhood trauma combined with a genetic predisposition to depravity. I'm half convinced the pedophilia that goes on among elites is from demon/reptilian possession.

It's also a form of blackmail for them, the established elites realize the kind of people that make it to their level so they make them do the most despicable hell bound thing imaginable to keep them in check. This in turn fucks up the persons perception on reality and they begin looking for more and more despicable things to get their rocks off and soon they're doing eyes wide shut shit sucking up adrenochrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back