Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DISGUSTING INCEL FACTORY! So this is what low-tier White men have to settle for today huh?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Better incel than racemixing soyfag like this. He should be flogged and scourged, then skinned alive! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would date that sheboon, Atleast its something, Complete volcel if not

cuckfag settles for obese shitskin jfl

IF THIS ISN'T CULTURAL COLLAPSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT RUSSIA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW @LesscoBlob??! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would date that sheboon, Atleast its something, Complete volcel if not
Fuck that I'm not touching her one damn bit! I'm not even willing to go near her. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Ngl he mogs me

He should be ashamed, that he settle down for tryone leftover

He should be ashamed, that he settle down for tryone leftover
He should be tortured as punishment for race mixing. He should've settled for inceldom, which would've been a far more dignified option than bringing a shitskin subhuman into this world. Imagine being a race traitor that reproduces against his own race.

The least he can do is make her lose fat

Impregnating 40 yo Precious
high-reaction.gif

holy shit that shouldnt even be considered a human being

Fucking whale Sheboon

Every single fucking time

He should be tortured as punishment for race mixing. He should've settled for inceldom, which would've been a far more dignified option than bringing a shitskin subhuman into this world. Imagine being a race traitor that reproduces against his own race.
He is a kike remember we promote race mixing of Jewish people :feelsgah:

Why did they think they were worthy of creating life? :feelspuke:

He is a kike remember we promote race mixing of Jewish people :feelsgah:
I wonder how Kikesrael has such a high birth rate? Are the brown mizrahi ones outbreeding them?

At least in this case it's a "white" man fucking a black woman. Otherwise it's usually the other way around.

Cope his son will be a mogger Mulatto Tyrone

View attachment 1075587View attachment 1075588View attachment 1075589

Better incel than racemixing soyfag like this. He should be flogged and scourged, then skinned alive! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
She is 5ft5 and not in heels. Dude is maybe 5ft6 at maximum. What do you expect him to do? Also if lucky the sons will be about 5ft9 and have a BBC - decent chance of ascension after that. It's better than if he SEAmaxxed with a 4'11 Filipina who then gave birth to a 5ft4 small dick gookcel

Last edited:
LOL at the fem"cel" in the replies:

Here I am looking like Cinderella and I still can't find a man. And yet someone who weighs six hundred pounds has one easily.

A "man" in the sheboons case was a 4/10 face 5ft6 guy - enormous dating pool. A "man" in this "Cinderellas" case would be 6'4 and 6/10 face - tiny dating pool full of dudes who have sex with different women every other day.

LMFAO apparently the dude is a millionaire. OK in this case he could've easily SEAmaxxed and just found a tall Thai foid (they do exist) and had decent sons.

Well at least it's not a 4'10 Philippina jungle gook that will produce the next ER.

I can guarantee you,that kid will not have any problem in the world of tomorrow.

It should have been that way? No,but the rulers of the world dictate what is good and what is bad,we are just their benevolent slaves

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back