Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Disney pays 1.5 billion to own a small percentage of Fortnite/Epic Games.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I'm still not sure how much stock that means they own. I've heard 5%, I've heard 10%.

Why am I telling you this? Because I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning. This is foreplay, Disney is working up to going all the way. Eventually Disney will own Epic Games entirely. Like they do with Marvel and Lucasfilms. Give it a decade. A meager 10 years. That's nothing, I've been on this forum for more than half that. 10 years will fly by, and the world you'll live in will be unrecognizable.

Disneyland Fortnite ride incoming kek

I'm still not sure how much stock that means they own. I've heard 5%, I've heard 10%.

Why am I telling you this? Because I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning. This is foreplay, Disney is working up to going all the way. Eventually Disney will own Epic Games entirely. Like they do with Marvel and Lucasfilms. Give it a decade. A meager 10 years. That's nothing, I've been on this forum for more than half that. 10 years will fly by, and the world you'll live in will be unrecognizable.

It's better for Epic to be owned mostly by Disney than by Tencent.

they didn't buy stock. looks like they bought a piece directly
" The Walt Disney Company announced Wednesday that it would invest $1.5 billion to acquire an equity stake in video game maker Epic Games."

they didn't buy stock. looks like they bought a piece directly
" The Walt Disney Company announced Wednesday that it would invest $1.5 billion to acquire an equity stake in video game maker Epic Games."

Isn't that what stock is? A percentage of the company?

Isn't that what stock is? A percentage of the company?
epics not publicly traded so they bought equity
x amount of money for y % of your company. kind of like the sharks on shark tank
when i had my llc it was a 50/50% split between my father and i but i could say decide to sell 10% of my 50 to some one else

Last edited:
They might aswell turn the female Fortnite skins into fat lesbians now

epics not publicly traded so they bought equity
x amount of money for y % of your company. kind of like the sharks on shark tank
when i had my llc it was a 50/50% split between my father and i but i could say decide to sell 10% of my 50 to some one else
What do you think about AI trucks?

What do you think about AI trucks?
still going to be a while until there ready but i still think it won't work unless every vehicle on the road is automated. too many variables with human controlled vehicles and ai controlled ones
theres a video of a auto truck crashing, two guys in the cab. truck crashed before he had a chance to take over for computer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIYRVRtiVtk

Last edited:
still going to be a while until there ready but i still think it won't work unless every vehicle on the road is automated. too many variables with human controlled vehicles and ai controlled ones
theres a video of a auto truck crashing, two guys in the cab. truck crashed before he had a chance to take over for computer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIYRVRtiVtk

I dunno man, I thought GPT was a joke on r/SubredditSimulator until chatGPT suddenly exploded

I dunno man, I thought GPT was a joke on r/SubredditSimulator until chatGPT suddenly exploded
i'll have long left the industry by the time they are a legitimate threat.
my exit maybe soon though. health's been declining might probably going to sideline myself for safety

Now I can hate on Fortnite and be RIGHT. :feelshaha:

They should pay a small fortune to own skibidi toilet. Better and more popular than anything they have done in 10 years. Also it means they can’t buy the big guys like Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo. So they have to start the strangulation with small companies.

Last edited: