Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Divested black Queens are coming for whitecels

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Buddy boyos, in the internet I've noticed a phenomenon where more and more black women every day are divesting, a few years ago it wasn't the same, so anyway, YouTube and Twitter is full of black women complaining how sexiest black men are. I don't think there is any other race with so much self hate, so they are going for the white men. Now-a-days even without voluntary search, my fyp is filled with bwwm couples and them sharing their experiences. Bookmark this post, in a decade there will be thousands of bwwm couples because your avg white women knows no bound( with more ethnics entering west, and the simping increasing, they've understood their smv);and want chad only so the normie whites being single makes it easier for black women to reach out.

Tyrone fucking beckies, Chad having kids of every race, stacy larping as lesbian.

Just turn off the fucking world.

Boons and latinas are violent in their core and genes. You have to be genuinely retarded to want to be linked in any way with them. Violent women are good for nothing

Buddy boyos, in the internet I've noticed a phenomenon where more and more black women every day are divesting, a few years ago it wasn't the same, so anyway, YouTube and Twitter is full of black women complaining how sexiest black men are. I don't think there is any other race with so much self hate, so they are going for the white men. Now-a-days even without voluntary search, my fyp is filled with bwwm couples and them sharing their experiences. Bookmark this post, in a decade there will be thousands of bwwm couples because your avg white women knows no bound( with more ethnics entering west, and the simping increasing, they've understood their smv);and want chad only so the normie whites being single makes it easier for black women to reach out.
Good whitecels will ascend

Tyrone fucking beckies, Chad having kids of every race, stacy larping as lesbian.

Just turn off the fucking world.
dammit no turn on the fucking extermination kkkamps all fucking ready

in all seriousness, liberalism is causing this shit and it won't end well

Boons and latinas are violent in their core and genes. You have to be genuinely retarded to want to be linked in any way with them. Violent women are good for nothing
They are becoming suddenly feminine around whites for this reason,that is what your avg black is complaining about, like why don't they act feminine towards thier own men

Bs. They probably are just more aggressive and extrovert

I don't really mind a Black wife if she is cute

They are becoming suddenly feminine around whites for this reason,that is what your avg black is complaining about, like why don't they act feminine towards thier own men
They are feminine. That’s what femininity is: cold with lower smv men super slut horny for higher smw men

They are feminine. That’s what femininity is: cold with lower smv men super slut horny for higher smw men
Good point, I wish they divested a few decades ago, cause they are one of my few chances to ascend

in all seriousness, liberalism is causing this shit and it won't end well
I think it's effect of self hate in black community, your avg Black guy thinks getting a white gf is a trophy and finds black women ugly, so black women are doing the same, but late to the game. The insecurity in Balck community needs to be studied

so black women are doing the same
Nigga, it took a Black woman & a white man to legalize interracial marriage, Black women been fucking white guys since they were fresh off the slave ships

Nigga, it took a Black woman & a white man to legalize interracial marriage, Black women been fucking white guys since they were fresh off the slave ships
That was forced now they willingly fuck white guys

Sheboons are either classless ghetto-ridden sjw rats or extremely self-hating race-traitors, who are desperatly and often to no avail trying to mimick white or mixed foids, no middle ground.

I think it's effect of self hate in black community, your avg Black guy thinks getting a white gf is a trophy and finds black women ugly, so black women are doing the same, but late to the game. The insecurity in Balck community needs to be studied
why don't they date eachother instead of cause problems for others?

Tbh it's a matter of time till one of those sandniggers finally figure out how fissile materials work and then we gonna have a fun time ahead in the world.

why don't they date eachother instead of cause problems for others?
White women are prettier on average so black men go for them.

So they go from hoodrat to housewife as soon as a mayo is near them? Brootal. Even curry women don't do this. They worship whites but they don't straight up change their whole personality around them.