Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do 25+ KHHV Women even exist? (Statcels please help)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
I know, I know. I've read :blackpill: inkwells saying that they all lose their virginity at 13+ these days. However I have a hard time believing anything without reliable data.

Are there any actual, more recent stats about this?
(Biological females only. By country and similar info would be helpful. Thx! :feelsaww:)

Short answer: No

Long answer: You're fucking retarded for asking this because it's so obvious, no.

Why would they be lmao? They decide when to fuck

Short answer: No

Long answer: You're fucking retarded for asking this because it's so obvious, no.
See this is the problem. I admit I didn't swallow the :blackpill: yet because of issues like these. I need hard data, everything else it just based on how individuals feels and I don't care about feelings and opinions, when it comes to :blackpill:.

Last edited:
Why would you willingly aim for roasties lol? do u have brain rot ?

No I think all girls have been gangbanged at least once by multiple chads or tyrones by the time they are 13 years old.

Its pretty Disgusting but it is what it is

Why would you willingly aim for roasties lol? do u have brain rot ?
It's not really that. I just think that foids that aren't virgins would never be able to pair-bond (there is actual data about this).
Also me thinking that I have any options at all is cope, I'm aware but hopepill is all I have left. :feelscry:

No unless severely deformed or mentally retarded. Most foids will either have sex or marry while still young.

It's not really that. I just think that foids that aren't virgins would never be able to pair-bond (there is actual data about this).
Also me thinking that I have any options at all is cope, I'm aware but hopepill is all I have left. :feelscry:
Just be a lolisexual, lolis guarantee virginity and many more things. It was norm in past.

because no roastie will be virgin, lolis are the only way.

Just be a lolisexual, lolis guarantee virginity and many more things. It was norm in past.

Not a pedocel and never will be. Legal only for me.

Not a pedocel and never will be. Legal only for me.
Good little goy do whatever jew tells you to do
Keep worshipping past prime roastoids :feelskek:

I don't think they do :feelscomfy: even if one in 10k exists what makes you think she'll finally give her withered flaps up to you :smonk:

I don't think they do :feelscomfy: even if one in 10k exists what makes you think she'll finally give her withered flaps up to you :smonk:
Hopepill is the only cope I have left. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I knew multiple girls who were virgins at the age of 20 and they were totally fine. However KHHV at 25+, I think only of they have some sort of mental screw missing

I knew multiple girls who were virgins at the age of 20 and they were totally fine. However KHHV at 25+, I think only of they have some sort of mental screw missing
At this point I wouldn't even mind. If she cares about me and doesn't try to kill me. I'm 26 so soyciety would probably never allow a very lucky inkwell to ascend with a 20 year old anyway (again hopepill cope :fuk:).

Mind telling me how those women were like personality and looks wise?
I have nothing to lose and trying is better than roping I guess. :feelstastyman:

No.

A toilet will eventually be used just by existing.

Yes but only out of their own choice

Highly unlikely you got more chance winning the Powerball three times in a row then that happening.

Short answer: no

Long answer: foids above 13 have had hugs and held hands and, kissed above 14 and sucked a dick at 15 how fucking demented do you have to be to think otherwise. Foids will lie to you so think shes pure and simp over her and give attention. Your blood went from nigger brain to nigger dick so either jerk off, go outside or do some phycial activity that increases blood flow.