Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do any of you feel angry/ depressed when a foid happens to love men with niche/ nonchad but epic traits but still good traits you want but dont?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
i have. It ultimately sucks for those people who have niche hobbies.
Like being a nongeneric matters but if you can't even pull that off, then does it infuriate you?
Like say you wanted to be a nontrad emo bad ass, or a guy who was really edgy/ unconventional/ artistic, and you hope to pull off that effect but the foid senses it not from you.
In a way being rejected by high quality low primitive foids who are refined/ desiring around something different, non normie is worse than being rejected by a typical stacy. Anyone experience this?

Sometimes it's hard to to tell who's chad. We might see a normie but girls might consider him chad. I realized this when I was watching this clip on Youtube the other day and foids in the comments were drooling over Paul Rudd, who looks average as fuck to me but apparently he's hot to females. You gotta really inspect certain features like upper eyelid exposure etc. to know for sure.

Sometimes it's hard to to tell who's chad. We might see a normie but girls might consider him chad. I realized this when I was watching this clip on Youtube the other day and foids in the comments were drooling over Paul Rudd, who looks average as fuck to me but apparently he's hot to females. You gotta really inspect certain features like upper eyelid exposure etc. to know for sure.

Paul Rudd mogs us facially you fakecel. He has a good face

Paul Rudd mogs us facially
No shit. When did I say he doesn't? I just wasn't aware he was such a heartthrob back in the day. Looks like a typical comedy actor to me, not hot but not ugly, similar to Jim Carrey or Eddie Murphy for example.

Pretty sure they are drooling over the chad

No shit. When did I say he doesn't? I just wasn't aware he was such a heartthrob back in the day. Looks like a typical comedy actor to me, not hot but not ugly, similar to Jim Carrey or Eddie Murphy for example.
Youre blind he has one of those unorthodox attractive faces. His fame and comedian status help the appeal too but maybe they were just pretending. Theyde ditch him if they actuslly could date him

Sometimes it is just what is the hype. Justin beiber is good looking but not chad tier

Youre blind he has one of those unorthodox attractive faces. His fame and comedian status help the appeal too
Yeah I realized that once I saw some of the comments like "omg paul rudds eyes teehee" and shit
Pretty sure they are drooling over the chad
Who is Paul Rudd apparently. The other guys a bit of a queer manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back