Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you lonely pathetic losercels in burgerland live around niggers or within short driving distance of niggers?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its not like I have anything to live for and I've disclosed my living location several times on this forum now. I live in the SF bay area but i've specifically chosen to live around mostlynow hispanics and niggers. (because living around whites and Asian Americans is a huge MASSIVE on this deal as far as undignified human existence. What it means to be human is to be the ultimate survivor and it be around white Anglo American society, we east Asian men are at rock bottom and lose no matter what.

Anywaysd Live tnos. I;s wantnappens,

I live in a suburb with mostly whites and Hispanics. Not many joggers in my area, as they're all concentrated in the city. Asians of all kinds (Curries, rice or sands) are pretty much non existent.

There's a large university near me, one of the largest in America. Basically a college town near me.

i was drunk as fuck last night when I made that post lol.

What I meant to say is that I live around a lot of ghetto blacks and hispanics and have to deal with their bs occasionally.

All sorts of quality of life issues come up. I have a crime app and the app is constantly reporting robberies, assaults, and shootings. The people here drive aggressively. No consideration whatsoever for their own safety or other people's safety. Very stupid jackass rude ghetto people.

The good people are fine as there are good people in every community. But the bad people in the ghetto are just something else. They are the equivalent of the entitled white frat bros and sorority whores. Just terrible people. Rude stupid, dumb, idiotic jerks

Last edited:
IMG 3007

IMG 3008

The closest city north of me has an increasing amount of lazy dumb poor-azz joggers. I don’t hate them but they do get in my way when I do errands.
I also pass redneck town for tax-free fuel. The hillbilly crackers can get cranky while waiting in line for gas and stuff.

I know Jew trix so I Jew them all in burgerland.

View: https://youtu.be/a1NlVYMgvGc

avoid shit holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back