Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do Any of You Play Musical Instruments?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I play guitar pretty well, and like to play just about anything. But playing classical and indie music are my favorites.

What instruments do you guys play? I find that playing music is an excellent cope.

Cannot musicmaxx

I fell for the just-learn-an-instrument-bro theory when I was bluepilled and learned to play guitar.

No man. I'm totally unmusical.

Yeah when I was a kid, felt forced, and depression due to truecel status set in. Ruined it.

I played piano, but stopped. I still now how to do it but I suck badly.

I used to play piano. I was pretty good at it ngl.

used to play guitar but it was boring for me and i was mediocre at it

Bass guitar and electric guitar.
I started out on bass when I was a kid so I'm much better at it than guitar, but I've been playing guitar for over a year now and I'm getting good.

I was forced to play the violin from age 4-11 until my mother got fed up and let me quit. Painful all around

I was forced to play the violin from age 4-11 until my mother got fed up and let me quit. Painful all around

Yes, violin is a very difficult instrument to learn.

Play the guitar, no great at it. But I'm alright. Wish i started it when i was young. All those year's in my youth playing the n64, when if I'd played the guitar instead, I'd be shit hot at it now.

I tried playing the flute when I was in middle school, and I sucked at cause I didn't know how to whistle at hat time, and I never picked up a single instrument again in my life.

I played the recorder in elementary school, and took mandatory music classes in middle school. Which consists of me ditching to play my 3ds in the bathrooms or play 3ds in the classroom.

I used to play the drums.

The best song is the sounds guns make when you fire them and the best instrument is MG3,to rewrite history and lead generations to sing for us

I sucked at music class so much so no

i can play guitar and a little bass

I used to be able to play a few fairly well. Not enough to start my own band or anything but just well enough to fuck around the school orchestra/band and have a bit of fun on the weekends. My family quite enjoyed hearing me play so I know I wasn't that shitty.

I just didn't stick with it because I saw no reason to. I wasn't getting laid with my musical talent, or lack thereof, so I just stopped playing all together.

I used to play brass, I made state in high school but never play anymore, though my ear is still there and I would reckon I'm one of the best whistlers in the world

No, I’m talentless

I wish I could play the electric guitar tho

Same shit with me but from age 8-13

I use to play trumpet back in middle and highschool for the school band. I'm going to pick up learning electric guitar soon so I can make my own music for my comic.

I have a roland e-piano but im shit at it as evident by my lack of Instagram likes on my last video

I used to fuck with FL studio and learn how to make hardstyle melodies.

I used to play piano. I was pretty good at it ngl.
What happened to insomniac?
Also I played baritone and tenor saxophone and I was decent at them although shit at coming up with solos which is what made me quit.