Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do curries have the worst genetics for athletics?

What's the problem with curries?

• Yes they have the worst genetics

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No it's because India has poor sports infrastructure

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • It's because of bad diet

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Do they?

Curries do perform horribly in most sports. Is this mainly due to poor infrastructure and training in India or just bad genetics? Or bad diet?

low protein diet

IMO 2, 3, 1. I dont think its mainly genetics, from 1 billion of people you could choose a good bunch of genetically gifted, probably sports are not popular enough and system sucks.

I have no fucking idea

yes because even the western curries don't excel at sports :feelscomfy::society:

If I could vote for all of those choices, I would

No sports, no protein, no meat

Due to low-protein diet. A lot of veggies and milk instead of good quality animal protein, especially cow meat because of "muh holy cow" or some other bullshit.

Due to low-protein diet. A lot of veggies and milk instead of good quality animal protein, especially cow meat because of "muh holy cow" or some other bullshit.
Curries eat a lot of chicken and fish tho so that argument doesn't hold. Beef is lesser.

Because of bad diet.

Currys have some very good cricket players

Yes, becaused arrange marriges are still a thing

They aren't black enough.

Genetics, you'll see not one curry football player in England national team or Premier League, although 7% of the population in England are curries

Do they?

Curries do perform horribly in most sports. Is this mainly due to poor infrastructure and training in India or just bad genetics? Or bad diet?
yes we have worst. many shithole African countries outperform us in aggregate Olympic medals despite far less population and money. It is very sad

Genetics, you'll see not one curry football player in England national team or Premier League, although 7% of the population in England are curries
fucking humiliating as fuck. even blacks who are like 1%-5% of many Euro countries, easily end up overrepresented in sports. Not coincidence :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

CURRIES IN POLAND ARE SLAYERS

I don't think that's entirely true. curry parents would never let them do sports as a career

View: https://youtu.be/qu5usC2gDAo

In this video they say it's because of racism, but this wouldn't make sense. They're to afraid to say the truth, it is because curries are on average genetically weaker and unathleticer. If it is because of racism why is the English national team full with nigs? Is it because of Anti-Muslim racism? If that would be the case then why there are no Indian football players. They're not muslim. It is in first case because of our genetics, in second because of family. The rest ist irrelevant, bad diet or poor infrastructure, that's not the case in England.

View: https://youtu.be/qu5usC2gDAo

In this video they say it's because of racism, but this wouldn't make sense. They're to afraid to say the truth, it is because curries are on average genetically weaker and unathleticer. If it is because of racism why is the English national team full with nigs? Is it because of Anti-Muslim racism? If that would be the case then why there are no Indian football players. They're not muslim. It is in first case because of our genetics, in second because of family. The rest ist irrelevant, bad diet or poor infrastructure, that's not the case in England.

It's racism. Nigs get picked because of affirmative action but curries don't get affirmative action because they're not considered oppressed

Yes inferior genes for everything anyone who thinks otherwise is a coping cow shit worshipping modicel

My curry friend can run 2.4km in 9 mins 10 seconds in army test